Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Seeking Mentors with Successful Personal Business Track Records

Reaction score
Hello everyone. The title says it all, but I will explain a bit about my context and why I need help. TLDR warning, but I would appreciate any advice coming from you gentlemen.

History:

26 year old male, have been working in recruitment for the past 4 years almost and COVID19 was my last drop for going out. I made peace with myself and admitted that I have not made this move some more time ago out of fear and because "I needed the money", but I am happy I did. Been home for 4 months now (wasting time more than anything sadly, but this has given me a fresh perspective about what I want to do and how I want to proceed).

Unfortunately coming home was not exactly the best decision - it is a poor country, I live with my parents and this whole ensemble does not provide a good mental. So I decided that I want to set up something to sustain myself and move abroad again, take my fate in my own hands.

This is why I would like to meet and discuss with some gentlemen who ideally have done this and could provide mentorship along the way. Ideally, I wouldn't want to just suck your brains out and provide nothing in return. I personally do not mind if you are from Canada or New Zealand, but if we connect well I wouldn't mind you ordering something you like home and me paying for it from 1000 miles away or being helpful in my own way however I can.

About me:

- since I am here, you probably know that I too have an interest in developing myself as a well-rounded male;
- I mostly follow Rollo's stuff. I used to follow Mark Manson too, but over time as experiences piled up I did not find it as useful.
- I already have some business basics covered by Kiyosaki and Warren Buffet.
- Found sales a particularly interesting topic: I studied Grant Cardone, the Wolf and also have a particular interest in Oren Klaff.
- Like history a lot and like reading about men whose names have stood the test of time.
- Not sure if relevant, but funnily enough most of my "male education" came from video games - I didn't like the mediocrity reality I was born into so I played games about men who did legendary things, changed their fate/fate of the world/defied the possible. Some characters that would stand out would be the Prince of Persia (2003-2006 trilogy), God of War (the first trilogy, when Kratos destroys Olympus), Illidan Stormrage (from the Warcraft Universe).

I hope this provides enough information about me. Your time would be most appreciated. And if this is the wrong place to ask, I would accept advice as to whether I could look further.

Thank you in advance.