Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Seeking Arrangement.conm

Reaction score
This is the sugar daddy website.

Since I stopped talking to that other girl. I'm back on SA. In less than 2 days, I have about 10 smoking hot girls I'm talking to.

Eventually, though, it's all going to boil down to money and how much I'm willing to give them to help them pay their bills or fulfill their life's ambitions or whatever. Some of them have no problem straight up trading sex for money, but other ones make a point that they don't want to feel like a hooker and want to "get to know me first," (and of course, I have to pay for the whole "getting to know me" phase), or they say in their profile that they want to go out and have fun and have adventures bla bla bla. Some of them say they want a mentor that will help them with their life plan.

I am basically just looking for sex. I could just as easily get a BackPage prostitute, but the girls on SA are probably a lot cleaner (they don't get ****ed by 5-6 guys/day) and they are just generally more appealing.

I'm not the type of person that likes to beat around the bush or play games.

Do I just have to come to terms with the fact that, after a certain age, girls are going to expect you have a lot of money and even pay them for their time and sex.

When I was younger, there were times when I was a homeless drug addict that girls would invite me to stay at their house. This isn't the case anymore. I actually had girls offer ME money when I was younger. Not even kidding.

I don't know what else to do or how to break this cycle. Is this just what dating is like after a certain age? Some kind of glorified prostitution?

Paleolithic men used to trade meat to the females of the tribe in exchange for sex. Chimpanzees do this as well. Is this just how it is?

I think I'm actually scaring some of the girls off by being too aggressive. Perhaps they are used to guys who think that their company at dinner is worth paying for? What do they think is so interesting about themselves that I want to hear them talk about something? Bla bla bla spread your legs.

Do I just have some sort of manic sex drive or something that is taking over my life? Are all guys/people like this?

Lol.

Anyone?

Neil?

Reaction score
Just to give an example of the type of conversation I have...

Me: Hi how are you? Any way I can help you out?
Her: Hello goodmorning... And idk in what ways are you willing to?
Me: With money. What can you do for me?
Her: Im willing to spend time getting to know each other and hanging out. I do need help w money. If you could help me accomplish my goals faster n the money is great i would consider sex but no oral

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I realize this isn't the traditional way to go out and meet chicks, so am I just looking in the wrong places? Because I don't have all that much success going down town due to my poor conversational skills I think. I'm just not very good at normal socialization.

And on top of all this, sex only has value to me when I haven't had it in a while. When I went and stayed with that girl for a week and we were doing it every day, she wanted to do it more than me.

That, and wanting to have kids someday. Preferably with a smoking hot girl. And no marriage without a prenuptial or probably not at all. I have no problem paying child support if I have to, but no way in hell I'm losing half my stuff and paying alimony.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
how old are you

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the sugar daddy website.

Since I stopped talking to that other girl. I'm back on SA. In less than 2 days, I have about 10 smoking hot girls I'm talking to.

Eventually, though, it's all going to boil down to money and how much I'm willing to give them to help them pay their bills or fulfill their life's ambitions or whatever. Some of them have no problem straight up trading sex for money, but other ones make a point that they don't want to feel like a hooker and want to "get to know me first," (and of course, I have to pay for the whole "getting to know me" phase), or they say in their profile that they want to go out and have fun and have adventures bla bla bla. Some of them say they want a mentor that will help them with their life plan.

I am basically just looking for sex. I could just as easily get a BackPage prostitute, but the girls on SA are probably a lot cleaner (they don't get ****ed by 5-6 guys/day) and they are just generally more appealing.

I'm not the type of person that likes to beat around the bush or play games.

Do I just have to come to terms with the fact that, after a certain age, girls are going to expect you have a lot of money and even pay them for their time and sex.

When I was younger, there were times when I was a homeless drug addict that girls would invite me to stay at their house. This isn't the case anymore. I actually had girls offer ME money when I was younger. Not even kidding.

I don't know what else to do or how to break this cycle. Is this just what dating is like after a certain age? Some kind of glorified prostitution?

Paleolithic men used to trade meat to the females of the tribe in exchange for sex. Chimpanzees do this as well. Is this just how it is?

I think I'm actually scaring some of the girls off by being too aggressive. Perhaps they are used to guys who think that their company at dinner is worth paying for? What do they think is so interesting about themselves that I want to hear them talk about something? Bla bla bla spread your legs.

Do I just have some sort of manic sex drive or something that is taking over my life? Are all guys/people like this?

Lol.

Anyone?

Neil?
I think once your spending the cash for sex it will be in your vibe and it'll be hard to break the cycle. To get out of it you need to stop chasing females. Stop putting babes on pedestal because of how well she can present herself physically. Get happy and success In your own life. Present yourself well. Determine which babes are into you and phvck them. You won't have to spend money and you'll break this cycle of tricking. I do believe that occasionally getting your thing wet for $$ can help break a dry spell but the overall goal should be that you acquire sex without $ . Phvck heavier or less confident babes for a while. The energy is better when they are into you.

Reaction score
First off most girls are prostitutes, and I mean that in monetary terms so your just going to have to accept that. A good portion of American women subscribe to the 3 date rule some wait till around 5 dates and if you have not hit it by then get ready to walk away or be friends your choice. Sounds to me like your suffering from what I like to call the burden of knowledge. Once you become knowledgeable to the way the world really works and how your just another customer or number and not a special snowflake, Wars around the globe murders bad things happening to good people. It's enough to drive you crazy if you let it so don't.

Every plan takes time to cultivate and maintaince for longevity. Those websites and prostitution are not the answer if your looking for connections there just a means to an end you satisfied their needs with cash and gifts they satisfied yours with sex and false companionship. That's fine if that's what your looking for. If your looking for Something more real I'd say go spin plates at least a couple times a week if you have the time sounds like you have the money. After a few weeks you additude might soften up to where your not so harsh in your views an will attract more women who will want to be around you. Sounds like it's not a physical issue but more mental in turn it's making you act with a lack of patiences and anger issues and that's turning of these basic biotchs off which a lot of them are basic. If not you can always go back to that website.

Reaction score
Refining my Seeking Arrangement game:

I realized I've actually just been being a creep on here. Asking for their private photos and naked pictures and then basically setting up a hooker arrangement. Girls have wanted between 700-1000 for one night of sex. One girl wanted 100 for a BJ.

But this is no different than BackPage hookers, except more expensive, but the girls are hotter.

But apparently there's some trick to this to try to get sex for free. I'm supposed to take them out, pay for a meal and drinks, then promise them a great future full of allowances, vacations, etc.... then how am I going to get free sex at the end of the night?

I know that there are guys that do this because girls have told me they got ripped off on there before, even multiple times, but I don't think I'm that good at lying. Even when I meet, I come across as shy (not in bed, though), and I have poor eye contact and probably weak body language. Plus, I drive an old pickup so who is going to believe that I'm rich.

And I can't believe the girls wouldn't ask for money upfront. I just don't get how other guys get it for free, even if they have to scam their way into their pants.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off most girls are prostitutes, and I mean that in monetary terms so your just going to have to accept that. A good portion of American women subscribe to the 3 date rule some wait till around 5 dates and if you have not hit it by then get ready to walk away or be friends your choice. Sounds to me like your suffering from what I like to call the burden of knowledge. Once you become knowledgeable to the way the world really works and how your just another customer or number and not a special snowflake, Wars around the globe murders bad things happening to good people. It's enough to drive you crazy if you let it so don't.

Every plan takes time to cultivate and maintaince for longevity. Those websites and prostitution are not the answer if your looking for connections there just a means to an end you satisfied their needs with cash and gifts they satisfied yours with sex and false companionship. That's fine if that's what your looking for. If your looking for Something more real I'd say go spin plates at least a couple times a week if you have the time sounds like you have the money. After a few weeks you additude might soften up to where your not so harsh in your views an will attract more women who will want to be around you. Sounds like it's not a physical issue but more mental in turn it's making you act with a lack of patiences and anger issues and that's turning of these basic biotchs off which a lot of them are basic. If not you can always go back to that website.
Yes red pill anger is woman hate and its unattractive

Glassguy

Reaction score
I'll take my chances buying a few drinks or even a nice dinner now and then before I outright pay for sex.

If I nail a chick and it's good, the process is repeated. Most of the time they will come over and hang out and there is no cost.

Essentially give a chick a monthly allowance to come fvck me? No way.

Reaction score
I'll take my chances buying a few drinks or even a nice dinner now and then before I outright pay for sex.

If I nail a chick and it's good, the process is repeated. Most of the time they will come over and hang out and there is no cost.

Essentially give a chick a monthly allowance to come fvck me? No way.
Well you probably have better game than I do.

I can't even get anyone on a date in the first place without meeting them on SA.

Reaction score
Well you probably have better game than I do.

I can't even get anyone on a date in the first place without meeting them on SA.
Of course you can't with that perspective. You need to relax and play the numbers game. And if it's not working for you then reframe yourself and perspective rebuild yourself stop focusing on women and focus on yourself for 6 months to a year everyone has dry spells ebbs and flows it's a natural occurrence in life your in one now

Sho-No-Luv

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
:eek:

Its that hard at 30? Damn.. I thought you were gonna say you were my age, what state are you in?

I'm starting to think Texas is a great place to get laid, actually i meant easy..

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im actually thinking of going on there but as a sugar baby

Ill just lie and say im 25

I dont mind going out with some old dear for dinner for $$$

Id NEVER ve the sad sap sugar daddy tho

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to get laid for free from a SA girl:
1. Pick a younger inexperienced girl.
2. Tell her everything she wants to hear.
3. Meet them at their place.
4. Put an envelope of fake money on her night stand.
5. Have sechs.
6. Run out the door.

Reaction score
If you want to get laid for free from a SA girl:
1. Pick a younger inexperienced girl.
2. Tell her everything she wants to hear.
3. Meet them at their place.
4. Put an envelope of fake money on her night stand.
5. Have sechs.
6. Run out the door.
What does she want to hear?
What do you mean by fake money? Don't you think she will look in the envelope?

That's basically rape.

Plus, I would never meet a girl at her place. I tried that once from SA and she tried to have some dudes rob me.

Reaction score
Okay so basically there are tons of hot girls on SA, but it all boils down to the same thing... they're either willing to do straight up sex-for-cash, or they want some kind of monthly allowance and they would meet a certain number of times per month.

It all boils down to prostitution, no matter how much some of them may try to be trying to hide this fact.

However, it is slightly different than a Backpage prostitute because those girls stay in a hotel and get ****ed all day. The girls on S have regular jobs and go to school and stuff. So it is SLIGHTLY different.

That being said, how many relationships do you know that is based on money? Even between married couples.

My dad has been married 3 times:

1st - my mom. He made 90-100% of the money.
2nd - he made 80-100% of the money
3rd - he makes 100% of the money

My mom has been married twice:

1st - my dad
2nd - she stayed home while my stepdad worked

So you can see that a good amount of relationships themselves are based on money.

Is that a game I want to play? I don't know. But am I being stupid to think that it is actually necessary?

Perhaps relationships based on anything but money are a thing of youth?