“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Seeking advice on which state to go to (international student)

NoBull

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2004
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Hi,

I've been browsing this site for some times (about 3 months) and have read the bible and fingers' womd. I have to say it's so accurate that it's scarey. I've improved a lot.

Right now I'm in the UAE (united arab emirates), but hopefully I'll be studying abroad (in the USA) in college on 2005 (Spring semester)

Now, I'm no DJ, if anything I'm an rAFC, and still have lots and lots of work to do in order to be a DJ, I was wondering what state I should go to. I'm not asking about the academic system or anything like that, just the atmosphere and the people.

1- Put in mind I'm no DJ like I said, and I don't want to be around lots of other DJ's who will cause a challange (so forget about NY, Florida, L.A. and Cali in general, etc)

2- I'm an Arab. I'm only muslim by name, so don't imagine that I'm another copy of Osama or something, but I was also looking for a place with diverse cultures so I wouldn't be in the smallest minority.

3- Looking for pretty girls who aren't too snobby and stuck up, if ya know what I mean.

I have been accepted in PennState-University Park, but I'm still hesitant about that place.

Any insights? :D
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
You may LEARN something from other "DJs". Don't go somewhere where the competition for women is weak. Getting burned won't kill you and you can study your competition and learn their secrets.

Besides, where you go to school shouldn't be a decision you make solely for your chances of getting laid. As long as you're not a chump (like I was in college :eek: ), any four-year school has plenty of prospective women who are not only hot, they're getting out from under mom and dad's watchful eye for the first time and are looking to "discover themselves." :D

If you're not going to choose based on a particular academic program for a specific major, then visit a few campuses and get a "feel" for the place. Then you'll know for sure. :)
 

NoBull

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2004
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
You may LEARN something from other "DJs". Don't go somewhere where the competition for women is weak. Getting burned won't kill you and you can study your competition and learn their secrets.
Yeah, you're right. But girls become more stuck-up and eventually they become the challenge, not me.

More challenge = Higher expectations = They expect Mr.Ideal

I gotta give this some more thought though.

If you're not going to choose based on a particular academic program for a specific major, then visit a few campuses and get a "feel" for the place. Then you'll know for sure.
I can't visit any campuses, I live half-the-world away. lol. :p
 

NoBull

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2004
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Well, now I sent applications to:
- Uni of Oregon
- Oregon State Uni
- Portland State Uni
- Uni of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Ohio State Uni
(in that order)
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Alen-Delon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2004
Messages
275
Reaction score
2
Location
Out There
Ohio State is a good school... mass Fuking a$$ and tittys for sure its one of the biggest party schools in east coast....
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
I don't know how many American chicks are going after Arab dudes right now as their main choice?:rolleyes:

So I say 'The hell" with the DJ nonsense - Michigan, USA and Canada has a large arab ppulation. Arabs have become the new 21st century NEGGERS" in America - good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 8, 2003
Messages
2,028
Reaction score
31
Advice on Oregon schools

I lived in Oregon for awhile and can say if you want to study the sciences, computers or engineering, go to Oregon State. Corvallis is a small college town, but it's a lot of fun. I went there to grad school and really enjoyed it. Great looking women who are down to earth, small town country gals who smile a lot. I loved that! Lots of international students, too.

I've lived in Eugene, too, where the University of Oregon is. Most of the kids there are hippies and granolas, or rich suburban kids. It's a strange mix. I found most of the people in town and at that university very arrogant and unfriendly. They think they're real enlightened, but they're not. I wouldn't go there if I was you. Women have hairy armpits and are granolas. The rich b-tches are good looking, but very snobby.

Don't think about Portland State. Not a good school academically and it has no campus feel. It's a commuter school with no real campus setting, it just blends into downtown. Most of the students there are 30 or older. I don't think you'd like it. The women are butt-ugly, too.

So in a nutshell: Go to Oregon State! (Bring your rain coat, it pours a lot!)
 

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
481
Reaction score
3
Age
48
Location
P-Town 503
^ WC is right, Oregon state is the best choice. Plus, it's pretty nice in Oregon, minus the rainy fall/winter :(

It's only about an hour from Portland.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
821
Reaction score
11
Location
Seattle, WA
depends what you are going for....

I'll stick with my alma mater Univ of Washington. Do some research on Seattle...

Excellent all arond acedemics, Seattle has a good arab/middle eastern community, and a 2 hour trip north to Vancouver Canada/ Surrey has a huge East Indian and Middle Eastern community.

Oh yeah...the quad in the spring/summe - many a hot chica there!
 

NoBull

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2004
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
I don't know how many American chicks are going after Arab dudes right now as their main choice?:rolleyes:
I lost my virginity to a white American chick. Man they're easy, I dunno wtf you're talking about. :rolleyes:
 

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 8, 2003
Messages
2,028
Reaction score
31
Here's an answer

Originally posted by NoBull
I lost my virginity to a white American chick. Man they're easy, I dunno wtf you're talking about. :rolleyes:
Here's why they're easy: They don't respect themselves, their bodies, or their brains. They won't take the time to get to know someone before jumping into bed. "Man they're easy" (contrary to popular belief) is not a compliment.

American women usually pass only one test and that's the eyeball test. After their looks fade they have nothing to fall back on. If you want to get your jollies with good looking, shallow, b-tchy women, go American.

If you're looking for something deeper best to look towards a different market.
 

That_Guy49

Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2003
Messages
168
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
the yawning pits of hell
Not stereotypically speaking but the U of A has a good middle eastern community, overall a good international community. You'd probably like it in Fayetteville, and its a good area for a career.
 

NoBull

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2004
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Here's why they're easy: They don't respect themselves, their bodies, or their brains. They won't take the time to get to know someone before jumping into bed. "Man they're easy" (contrary to popular belief) is not a compliment.
I know, I was saying that when it comes to sex - they're easy for one night stands, sex-buddies, etc, but I'll never settle down for a white chick, they're too sl*tty and will sleep behind your back any time, and especially if they think they're gonna get away with it. (of course there are exceptions, but those exceptions are women who are DEEP, and if they are, they won't judge me solely on my race, but rather... my personality and everything else - and I got no issues there)

Either way, I win white American women.

Now match that with what PRL said, "I don't know how many American chicks are going after Arab dudes right now as their main choice?:rolleyes:"

:rolleyes:
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

BRYCEicl

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2002
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Age
40
California knows how to party

L.A. is fvckin awsome. Come to California.
 
Top