Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Seeking advice on a re-approach

blu42giants

Reaction score
I am a sophomore in college. Met a dime on Saturday during the day at a party. The party was a day-drink type of thing. Approached her and her friends cold and after brief conversation got her number. Around 8 I texted her and we made plans to meet up that night at another party. Coincidentally we unknowingly ended up at the same pregame. She invited me to her apartment where we took some shots and hooked up. We attempted to go out to a party but instead decided to go back to my dorm room. She left my dorm around 5AM citing medication as her reason to not spend the night.

It's Wednesday, three days since our stint and I haven't reached out because I am confused on what to say. Again, this girl is a 10/10 and I want to make this happen again. Looking for advice on how to go about a re-approach via text. There is a pretty big party on Friday that I was thinking of inviting her and her friends to. Any ideas would be great.

Thanks Don Juans

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She left your dorm room "around 5AM" yet you don't know why she did "not spend the night"? What did you spend the night doing?

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
I am a sophomore in college. Met a dime on Saturday during the day at a party. The party was a day-drink type of thing. Approached her and her friends cold and after brief conversation got her number. Around 8 I texted her and we made plans to meet up that night at another party. Coincidentally we unknowingly ended up at the same pregame. She invited me to her apartment where we took some shots and hooked up. We attempted to go out to a party but instead decided to go back to my dorm room. She left my dorm around 5AM citing medication as her reason to not spend the night.

It's Wednesday, three days since our stint and I haven't reached out because I am confused on what to say. Again, this girl is a 10/10 and I want to make this happen again. Looking for advice on how to go about a re-approach via text. There is a pretty big party on Friday that I was thinking of inviting her and her friends to. Any ideas would be great.

Thanks Don Juans
Not much to be confused over. If she doesn't reach out, call her and ask her out.

There's a Corey Wayne aphorism - your job is to create fun-filled opportunities for hang out, have fun and hook up (aka - a date). Sound like you have one.

Why text instead of call?

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey there, sophomore in college:

Here's some dating advice for you (assuming you're trying to date this girl, or at the very least raise her interest level) that you need to remember throughout the rest of your life:

1. Group dates are the enemy of attraction
2. Party dates are the enemy of attraction
3. Friday and Saturday dates for girls you just met that aren't yet on a consistent dating rotation or the girlfriend... are the enemy of attraction
4. Text messages are the enemy of attraction
5. Idle phone chatter conversation are the enemy of attraction - you use the phone to set up dates, not to flirt or become her text buddy

If you follow these five simple pieces of advice, you'll do better than 95% of the guys she's dealt with, and you'll go a LOT farther. Hope this helps!

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Met a dime on Saturday during the day at a party.
You muthaf*ckas and the the incessant use of "8's," "9's," and "10's." You guys have got to stop over evaluating these chicks looks. Produce a picture of the said.

Around 8 I texted her and we made plans to meet up that night at another party.
Why did you do this?

I haven't reached out because I am confused on what to say.
Talk about how you've been thinking about the warm wetness of small tight snatch.

Looking for advice on how to go about a re-approach via text.
Why are you scared to talk to her on the phone.

There is a pretty big party on Friday that I was thinking of inviting her and her friends to.
That's what you don't want to do. You ever been on a panel interview? Do you know what the interviewers do when you've left the interview? No Rex. What do they do? They talk about you, compare notes, and based on their impression of you and your resumé, they come to consensus on whether or not to offer you the position.

What you're purposing is the relationship/sexual equivalent to a panel interview for a job. Yeah you maybe kicking it and having a good time, by those chicks are going to be watching you. They're going to be making observations on how you act, what you do and what you say, and since you've already been the topic of conservation among her friends, why do you want to put a face to d*ck that she was sucking and effing that night? How does it benefit you to confirm any preconceived notions that her friends may have about you?