"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Seeking a Girlfriend

J0sH

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
FL
There is this girl that says she like me a lot right.

We hang out a good bit, we always kinda act like we are going out and touch and stuff.

Well, today she was being really weird and not acting how she usally does, acting like we are just "FRIENDS" (dum dum dum). but anyways, we end up hanging out later that same night, and I get a lil kino in (same hand holding, rubbing, etc.) and finally at the end of the night we make out for a little bit.

I hate getting all these mixed signals and sh!t, and I don't really understand why she does what she does.
Anyways, her friend tells me "shes in the spot right now where she dosnt want to be in a realationship or anything", but yet she keeps acting all like this and stuff?

she tells me to call her and I said naw, if she wants to talk, she could call me.... I think imma just stop calling her and talking to her and see if I can make myself seem like more of a "challenge", does anyone agree on this method or is there some other way I can help build more attraction? (maybe even enuff to make her want a b/f)
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

UltimateScoundrel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2001
Messages
518
Reaction score
2
Listen, you need to take it easy. What's the point of having a girlfriend?

To have someone to love, and to love you back. To have someone who will be a friend and companion.

It sounds like that is what you have with this girl. A girlfriend in everything but name.

Why stress over a name? A rose by any other name would smell just as sweet, no?
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
You have a lot to learn young grass hopper, and you won't get all your answers.

READ THE BIBLE BEFORE YOU ASK AFC QUESTIONS.

You'll find all the answers you need there, and it'll save us the trouble of reading stuff like this.
 

zachamun

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
New Hampshire
I agree with Scoundrel, you have everything that you want, just not the title. If it is really that important to you, then maybe you should try to bring it up sometime with her. Anyway i'm kinda sick of everyone telling everyone else that they need to read the bible. Whats the point of having a discussion board if you aren't going to discuss things? Besides, if the answer is that obvious then why dont you just post what it is? I'm sure it wouldn't take you that much longer to just do that or direct the person asking the question to a specific post on their topic. Just my 2 cents.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2003
Messages
348
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
WA State
I think the message is to hurry up and make a move on her. She's probably getting impatient, so try to kiss her sometime soon.
 

Bombshell

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2004
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Indiana
Well if you want a relationship with her then ask and if she gives you some excuse get away from her now and find someone else before the mixed signals drive you insane. I suggest that because it sounds like you are too obsessed with her, otherwise if you can deal with her not being exclusive with you then i would say go hit on other chicks along with her and she will get jelous and probably try to get closer with you and or ask you out. And if she doesnt, then she still makes good social proof and a fvck buddy.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
lol... Why do people tell others to read the bible when this is a discussion forum. So that we can discuss the actual problems, not the flaws in the person.

So we don't have idiots coming on here going "I have butterflies when I think about her, what do I do?"

It's like a house. I would like to discuss what we can change to the house not discuss why the house can't stand cause it has no base.
 
Top