Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Seeing Things for What They Are

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I won’t lie to you guys. Unplugging from the matrix, overcoming feminine imperative programming - it’s been a brutal process for me. Straight up savage. It’s amazing how deep the programming had gone. I gotta give society credit for the genius level application of the imperative.

I did, however, have a very important breakthrough last night, and it’s something that felt familiar. Like the unraveling of any lie, the truth ends up being something you already innately knew, but refused to accept.

A key factor here is that we, and society at large, have been sold a lie. It’s an illusion. An illusion a person already knows isn’t real. Users on here, such as Epic Days, will understand the phenomena I’m describing. The choice, after that realization, was simple. There couldn’t have been any other path to walk.

So, I started to just look at the world. I simply observed. It was important that I did, and I discovered an important piece of the puzzle. I was lying to myself to keep the suppressive beliefs society had led me to believe in place. I justified them to avoid being wrong. Internalize that. It’s amazing how much a man, or anybody, will lie to themselves to keep their illusion intact.

That brings me to the lesson I learned. If you’re basing your beliefs or coloring your observations based on society’s view or the sacrifice of your masculinity, IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM, you are existing within the lie of feminism. This is why beliefs and the correct information is so important. These things will change the way you look at things. It changes your reality. Look out into this world and see it for what it is, not what you want it to be or what society wants you to see. You’d only be crushing your own soul, and making life harder than it needs to be.

EDIT: Another thought I want to add here is that it is absolutely essential that a man faces the world for what it is. This universe doesn’t care what you want. It is what the universe is.

Last edited:

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been at it for two years now, and observing the world without joining into the groupthink is like having a superpower, it's hard to get into the mentality to do so, especially because the mind tends to wander and snap back to the easy pathways of "popular culture".

Popular culture is toxic to men because it encourages us all to be infantile, to delay growing up. That's the worst thing you can do to yourself.

I'm in full agreement on how brutal it is and how deep the rabbit hole goes, and even guys strong in their game admint to getting sucked in often.

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You almost have to separate yourself entirely from anything generated from the media. News, YouTube, Netflix, TV - everything. I’m starting to make it a conscious effort to just ignore the garbage most people are inundated with.

I get the impression, too, that it’s a constant cycle of maintenance to make sure I don’t get sucked back in. Then again, it’s probably just that I have to reject everything except what my beliefs and observations are. There’s an element of personal integrity at work here.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I won’t lie to you guys. Unplugging from the matrix, overcoming feminine imperative programming - it’s been a brutal process for me. Straight up savage. It’s amazing how deep the programming had gone. I gotta give society credit for the genius level application of the imperative.

I did, however, have a very important breakthrough last night, and it’s something that felt familiar. Like the unraveling of any lie, the truth ends up being something you already innately knew, but refused to accept.

A key factor here is that we, and society at large, have been sold a lie. It’s an illusion. An illusion a person already knows isn’t real. Users on here, such as Epic Days, will understand the phenomena I’m describing. The choice, after that realization, was simple. There couldn’t have been any other path to walk.

So, I started to just look at the world. I simply observed. It was important that I did, and I discovered an important piece of the puzzle. I was lying to myself to keep the suppressive beliefs society had led me to believe in place. I justified them to avoid being wrong. Internalize that. It’s amazing how much a man, or anybody, will lie to themselves to keep their illusion intact.

That brings me to the lesson I learned. If you’re basing your beliefs or coloring your observations based on society’s view or the sacrifice of your masculinity, IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM, you are existing within the lie of feminism. This is why beliefs and the correct information is so important. These things will change the way you look at things. It changes your reality. Look out into this world and see it for what it is, not what you want it to be or what society wants you to see. You’d only be crushing your own soul, and making life harder than it needs to be.

EDIT: Another thought I want to add here is that it is absolutely essential that a man faces the world for what it is. This universe doesn’t care what you want. It is what the universe is.
You’ll keep having moments where you remember something from your past, and based on the knowledge you now have, you will realize that you now understand what really happened.

It’s kind of humbling when you realize just how much your matrix influenced eyes caused you to not really understand what was happening in a past situation or with a woman from your past.

-Augustus-

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve had moments like that. It’s definitely one of those “aha” moments. You can pinpoint exactly what happened and what not to do in the future.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve had moments like that. It’s definitely one of those “aha” moments. You can pinpoint exactly what happened and what not to do in the future.
You did things "right" by how you were programmed but you didnt understand the creatures nature that you were dealing with.