Seeing other women on the side

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Heh tits you beat me to it. :D

I care about my gf and want to start a family but don't feel I could live without some kind of variety.
Who the hell are you trying to convince? You think we are all as stupid as you are? If you cared about your gf, you would tell her what you just did and see if she's ok with it... otherwise, I hope she cuts your balls off brother, you are a scum bag, liar and a cheat. If my wife did that to me, she'd wake up with two black eyes and a dear john.

You're right. I just came back from visiting a prostitute (before reading this post) and I am so glad I did it. It's like a weight has been lifted.

Now I can get back to my real relationship without the desire for variety eating away at me. In fact it makes me appreciate my gf even more as I see now that the desire for new pvssy and the half an hour of bumping uglies then jizzing isn't worth ending a relationship over. But after almost three years of being "faithful" to my gf I had to be reminded of that.
How would you like it if one day you wake up and find out your wife has been whoring her body with street thugs and you .....miiiight need to get tested for HIV, Hep C, Gonorrhea and Herpes.
Or move to Asia, this sort of thing is accepted during the work week. Weekend is family time.
Speed Dawg: Here in Asia, a lot of body parts end up on the black market, just saying.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hypergamy isn't the only reason women leave. They MAY want the husband and his money, need to "have" someone{why so many poor women have kids.... so they will always have someone}, etc. I have a hard time believing my first GF after the divorce left me for a tire changer at a shop. He IS younger {so that is possibly it}, but he is also 10' shorter, 80 lbs lighter, makes a tenth of what I do, and has a speech impediment. When she proudly introduced me to him, I was "like REALLY?"