Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

seeing other girls when you have a gf

Reaction score
if you plan on dating other women while on a relationship, make sure you never kiss in public or do something that could be seen as dating. Remember we live in a small world and someone that knows you and you GF might be watching you ...

wildchild

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheating is a part of most relationships, I think there are very few guys out there who would definatly not cheat on his current partener. I also think that most women if not all would cheat on there partener in certain situations. I dont see having dinner with a girl as cheating but if your girl was having dinner with a guy behind your back what would you think? Anyway all the best m8. p.s if its a girl cheating the guy is less likly to find out than if it was the other way about:)

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone has their own opinion I'm sure, but here is how I feel about this: if I like a girl enough to get into a LTR, I will not cheat on her. But I have to really like her before I will become exclusive.

If I were to meet a new girl whom I thought had potential to be a better fit for me than the current girl, I'd break things off with the current girl before I'd ever cheat.

My thing is I feel one of the worst "sins" is betrayal, and if someone betrayed me I'd be pretty damn pissed off. I consider cheating while in a LTR to be betrayal. So since I also do not like hypocrisy I will not cheat so I don't betray my girl and I expect the same from her.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Oh, by all means...go right ahead. I'm sure you'll get everything out of it that you deserve.

The end result of following through with your plan will be this:

Girl will find out about girlfriend and/or girlfriend will find out about girl. One will make contact with the other, compare notes on how much of an arse you are and they both dump you.

People who cheat not only hurt those they are in a relationship with, but they also hurt themselves. More often than not they end up alone, dealing with guilt and earn the reputation of cheating, which in turn causes some women to never want anything to do with you.

If you aren't happy in your current relationship then end it and THEN date other people.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by crackhead
so i have a girlfriend of over a year

but i crave sexing other women (as most of us do)

i'm not MARRIED!

so i met this younger girl and she's all about hanging out

i will probably do a lunch date with her first or something chill like that and see if i am willing to break it off with my gf before i make any moves

what i'm not sure about is if i want to tell this new girl i have a girlfriend. maybe it would be flattering to her that i want to see her too, maybe she would be totally down to be my girl on the side, or maybe she will want to slap me in the face immediately for seeing her while i have a gf. there's no way to know. I guess i will do what i said and go on a couple 'trial' dates or whatever, but i wanted to hit up this forum and maybe get some advice from some dudes who have been in the same situation and see if they have any reccomendations or experience to share

decisions decisions

but this chick wants to hang out friday night and i don't know how to play it sorta. i guess i could just play the 'im busy' game and make her want me more, so when we do hang out, she's feeling like she should be happy to get some time with me or whatever
I'm not going to make any judgements one way or another.

Don't tell her you have a g/f, much less one for that length of time. No way can you expect her to ever trust you if you tell her that - if you are so willing to shop around while you have a g/f, what's to say you won't do the same to this girl?

crackhead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yea Wyldfire and Luscious have made good points

i'm already feelin the guilt and stress about this

and thats not right

i'm supposed to go to lunch with this girl tomorrow

i will probably be honest about having a girlfriend and tell her i just wanna be friends.. she's not hot enough for me to want to leave my girlfriend, but i need to make a decision with her before i start pursuing other women.. without this guilt

but i'm not ready to break it off with her yet

thanks to those who have helped with solid advice

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJDamage
You have a girlfriend over a year and you want to cheat on her without breaking up with her?! That is weak. Please don't come here and complain about women not treating guys right, if you can't hold that position yourself.
Well DJDamage - he has his own life and his level of moral values is obviously lower and less knightly than yours. For instance if a crackhead wants to smoke crack and I tell him don't - he'll do it anyways despite my health warnings and rants about a waste of money and life.

And people, being a Don Juan is not about being a super womanizer or to get more booty it is to improve one's self overall. Crackhead seems to not want to improve on his moral level so let him be.

CharmaLeo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, by all means...go right ahead. I'm sure you'll get everything out of it that you deserve.

The end result of following through with your plan will be this:

Girl will find out about girlfriend and/or girlfriend will find out about girl. One will make contact with the other, compare notes on how much of an arse you are and they both dump you.

People who cheat not only hurt those they are in a relationship with, but they also hurt themselves. More often than not they end up alone, dealing with guilt and earn the reputation of cheating, which in turn causes some women to never want anything to do with you.

If you aren't happy in your current relationship then end it and THEN date other people.

Hahahah that's a funny post. Actually and more realistically what might happen is that if they find out his value will only go up.

If they 'dump' him, it will not be the end of the world. Like a man, he will just dust himself off and resume his life as a man. Women are their worst enemies and think the stupidest 5hit.

There is no secret sisterhood where all of them will agree not to date this bastard.

By nature men will venture and 'cheat' so deal with it.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crackhead, the only reason you posted this thread was to get backup to alleviate your own guilt that you were so busy trying to pretend doesn't exist.

Anyways, this is to all in this thread:

1) If you would ever cheat on a gf, punch yourself.

2) If you would ever support someone cheating on his gf, punch yourself.

If it's something you would do behind her back, but would not admit to doing or do in front of her, it's cheating. Simple as that.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by CharmaLeo

Hahahah that's a funny post. Actually and more realistically what might happen is that if they find out his value will only go up.

If they 'dump' him, it will not be the end of the world. Like a man, he will just dust himself off and resume his life as a man. Women are their worst enemies and think the stupidest 5hit.

There is no secret sisterhood where all of them will agree not to date this bastard.

It will only "make his value go up" if the girls are complete morons with no self-respect. No confident, self-respecting woman would stay with a guy who cheated on her. On top of that, the second you cheat and get found out you lost all trust from that person. If you try to stay in the relationship it's a living hell and you will be punished for it indefinitely. Oh, and there is no statute of limitations when it comes to holding cheating against a cheater. It's not something you will ever live down. And if you live in a somewhat small area...the girls/women DO compare notes. What else do you think we talk about when we migrate to the bathroom at bars in packs? We warn each other about which men to avoid like the plague while checking out how big our arses look and freshening our lipgloss and eyeliner.

You heard it here first...if you don't want to be the topic of negative discussion in public restrooms of your favorite hot spots...don't cheat on your girlfriend. :D

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CharmaLeo

Please, for the love of Pook, quit polluting SS with lies. Number one, a cheater won't see his value increase because of cheating. Number two, why the hell would a man want a woman if she were his worst enemy? :rolleyes:

crackhead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yo DeathDealer and metal fortress, ease up.. if you read my last post, i DID say i changed my mind and i'm not going through with this

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*SHUDDER*

crackhead: The very fact that you even THOUGHT of cheating on yout gf ( and dont give me any BULLSH!T that you were not intending to if you had the chance), just that thought makes u unworthy of having this girl what u are with atm... You are a fake, and so are your "feelings" to your gf... What in the WORLD possesed you to want to get with other girls? You obviously have no clue what love is... All can say, is that i feel sorry for the girl that you are with now, and i'll feel more sorry for her when you break her heart one day, because that WILL happen, i garantee it.

You mentioned something about "the chick isnt hot enough to leave for my gf" .... WTF?!? You have been with this girl for a YEAR and you are now just sticking with her till a different "better" girl comes along? then what? what happens when u DO find that "better" girl? U'll just leave your gf and break her heart? If i were u, i would do the BOTH of u a favour, and tell your gf that u just dont think that u wnt to be in a relationship with her anymore etc etc... and seeing as though the 2 of you have been togeather for a year, i would suggest that breaking up with would be more respectfull after a nice dinner wit her or wateva... DO IT NOW BEFORE IT GETS EVEN MORE SERIOUS AND U BREAK HER HEART EVEN MORE! Your fg deserves a better bf than u, and u KNOW it!

I'm on my way out so i have to cut this short, but all i can say is that you need to come straight with your gf about you wanting to be able to get with other girls, and everything else that u have done wrong towards her, and when she dumps you, take it like a man, because you will be getting exactly what u deserve!

I am not trying to run you down, i'm trying to wake you up and show you what you are doing, and telling you that it needs to come to a stop!

Laterz...

crackhead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"What in the WORLD possesed you to want to get with other girls?"

human nature

don't try to tell me that every dude on the planet doesn't have these feelings at times

besides

I BROKE IT OFF WITH HER

I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING

mcarioca

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys like you give us bad REP!

You SHOULD NEVER cheat on your GF. You should always be faithfull to your GF, wife etc.

crackhead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
man

read again

I DIDN'T CHEAT!!!!!!!

I THOUGHT ABOUT IT, YES

BUT CHOSE NOT TO

all i did was arrange a lunch date and broke it off

jeez man... its like people are choosing to understand what they want to about this situation vs. what is really happening

mcarioca

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by crackhead
man

read again

I DIDN'T CHEAT!!!!!!!

I THOUGHT ABOUT IT, YES

BUT CHOSE NOT TO

all i did was arrange a lunch date and broke it off

jeez man... its like people are choosing to understand what they want to about this situation vs. what is really happening
OK you didn´t cheat.

If were to go through w/that you´ll be a coward!

Treat you GF right man! They deserve it.

One thing I´ve learned.

TREAT OTHERS AS YOU WANT TO BE TREATED!

What would you say to her if your cheated on?

Sato21m

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mcarioca
Guys like you give us bad REP!

You SHOULD NEVER cheat on your GF. You should always be faithfull to your GF, wife etc.
DUDE GROW UP SOME COJONES AND SHUT THE **** UP

I say cheat on her **** that

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wtf?

Originally posted by Dayr0n
DUDE GROW UP SOME COJONES AND SHUT THE **** UP

I say cheat on her **** that

Dude.. i think that YOU are the one that needs to grow up with your disgracefull way of thinking! *sigh*:mad:

Laterz...

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Well, crackhead...what you're getting from people on here is only just a tiny taste of what you'd be getting in your offline life had you gone through with cheating.

You made the right choice in calling off the lunch date. If you're confused about what you want, then take the time to think about those things and decide if you want to stay in your relationship. If you do, then give as much to it as you want to get out of it. Do unto your girlfriend as you'd want her to do to you. If you don't want to stay, then go ahead and leave and THEN pursue other girls. Timing is everything in this kind of situation.

You made the RIGHT call...