"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

seeing girls at work

chalk

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2003
Messages
156
Reaction score
2
A definate DJ no-no, but I decided to do it anyway. I work in a small office so as im typing this i can see the other 8 people including the rather cute girl i keep sneaking off to the file room with.

It's pretty exciting at the moment because it's new and keeping it a secret at work is almost impossible.

I wanna hear everyones experiences with girls at work, how it started, what happened and any ideas at all really.

The main thing i'm worried about is that i'm not in control of when i see her, normally i'd see a girl 2-3 times a week. Cant do that here so i'm selectivley ignoring her instead. Even if it ****s up i don't care, i couldn't resist the experience :)
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

chalk

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2003
Messages
156
Reaction score
2
i guess nobodys dated a girl at work then huh? I'll let you know how it goes.
 

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 5, 2002
Messages
498
Reaction score
7
ive found myself in the same situation. twice. couldnt, or rather didnt want, to resist the experience.

all in all, id say that it would be best in the longrun to NOT date co-workers. even at casual jobs like mine - laid back restaurant - the cons of co-worker dating pop up all the time. its great at the start, but eventually i get tired of seeing them too much. when/if emotion gets involved in the relationship, youll start to lose focus on your job. youll be distracted by her and the relationship.

then of course if/when things so sour, you have to interact with this person on a regular basis. would that bother you?

in most peoples experiences, the bottom line is that there are so many women out there. so many incredible girls, that risking this much trouble at your JOB is not worth it. the potential cons outweigh the potential pros.

nevertheless, i went against this "rule" knowing full well the possible consequences. but im stubborn like that. do as you wish.

also, for TONS more info on this do a search on the forum.

-SLB
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
A definate DJ no-no, but I decided to do it anyway.

Gawd I hate when the newbs add:

"BUT"

As if this justifies breaking the rules just for them.

I can't wait to here about when he posts his:


"I've learned MY Lesson" post.
 

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2004
Messages
546
Reaction score
1
you tell your kids not to put their hand on the hot stove, some will listen, some have to learn the hard way.... good luck
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

lloyd_bank$

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Location
UK
I saw a woman from my work for 6 months. We got on great. Eventually, we ended it because she is a LOT older than me, and we knew we wanted different things and it could go no further. After this, because there were never any negative feelings between us, we have remained friends. At the moment it's very nice to have a good friend that you've been through a lot together, at work - we still get on really well.

But I suppose it would be different if there's the possibility of a future with a girl. Plus, if you're not the type who can remain friends after a relationship is over, then it will be hell after this.
Also, even in my situation, the initial period after break-up was so tough - seeing her everyday wasn't the best thing to get over her!!

hope this helps
 
Top