Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Seeing a girl...

LegendBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been out with this chix a couple of times. She is 16 I am 18. I have hooked up and sucked her tits thats it so far. Now prob is as 16 year old chixs she is going to an under 18's...

I am not exclusive and won't attemp it.. But what can I do so that she doesn't get up to no good at an under 18's?

How can I talk to her? Please do not return with bull**** like just leave it and see what she does. I am thinking if she is interested in me and I show her I care for her. She won't do nothing.

Thanks

The_Wolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I speak for the rest of the forum when I say...

HUH!?

mikeyb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The_Wolf said:
I think I speak for the rest of the forum when I say...

HUH!?
I think what he means is that this girl is going to some party and he thinks she'll hook up with other guys, but he doesn't want to be exclusive with her to begin with. So I'm thinkin what he's after is a life-sized rubber doll, but then again...

HUH!?

LegendBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ye I meant that... What can I do because I haven't known her long enough for it to be exclusive in any way. But then again It has a chance of heading that way. So i do not want her to play around at all.

How can I do this?

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're 18, she's 16.

You're done.
Dude, get a grip. There's nothing there for you.

The only way I can see this going anywhere, is IF....IF she has proclaimed her undying LOVE for you.

Other than that, this is a done deal.
Cut and dried.
Move on.

Oh, and BTW....don't be so desperate to bang an underage chick, dude.

This is not a good character trait for a real man.

Think about it.

LegendBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro in Australia 16 is LEGAL AS IT GETS. The chix wants to come out with me again. She is definetly interested im taking her out on friday night, she going under 18's on sat.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then Australia is f***ed up.:crackup:

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
USA
I told you my ideas on this already.
Good luck, you Aussie DJ , you!

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
16 is the age of consent in the USA in Kentucky my state as well, if the adult is under 21. If the adult is at least 21, it's 18. But if someone is 18, 19 or 20 here, 16 is legal. I heard in Canada 14 is legal.

LegendBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All I got in this topic was a talk about what legal ages...

Can I please get some advice.? One update is afta I saw her last night I txted her she said she wants 2 come out with me during the day and hang out bla bla... I told her I reckon shes a good girl and she shudnt hook up at the under 18's shes like nah i wont..

I don't know if her word is enough.. I got some chix cuzns that go so ima get them to keep an eye and update..

ConantheLibertarian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What's your damage if she fvcks around? You don't want to be exclusive yet you care what she does and want to be her only gun? Ahem, something's gotta give dude. I think I'd have a beef if she got trained by different guys on a weekly basis and she was my f-buddy. You're not going to leash a 16year old, especially when you're only 18.

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, one thing I know about young teen girls just from talking to them and knowing them, is that they change their thought about which guy they like on almost a daily basis to be honest, you can't really take them too seriously, they are little kids and don't know what they want, and that really makes them seem immature, so I just try to stay with the 20 and over chicks if I can.

LegendBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay.

I now know she is a virgin, never given head, given wristies two diff guys and i dunno bout how many diff guys fingereed her but as teenage girls do shes hooked up a lot.

I picked her up after the under 18's she was at someone other party. I got her and her friend. Dropped her friend off somewhere. Then it was me and her in the car. I asked her a few times if she kissed any guys at the under 18's she told me 1. I am like I thought you said you wouldn't. Shes like I am so sorry. At this point my arm was around her and I removed it and gave her a disgusted look(This is all happening in the car, while its parked).

After this i looked straight put my music up. She kept looking at me. I just turned the car on and started driving to where I was gonna drop her off.

I then said too her you know why I didn't kiss you tonight and she's like I know. I am like do you feel your wrong shes like ye. Im like okay. (Yous might think this is all AFC but I feel differently). I then said too her look I like nice girls if you want to see me and hang out with me you shouldn't do them kind of things or else I rather not see you. She was like saying sorry a thousand times and is like I never want too do it again.

I am leaving it now and seeing what comes. I mean she wasn't my gf so I can't be too angry. She always wants too see me. Now I have to see what comes of it.

What yous think?