Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Seeing a cute 23-year-old virgin

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I were you, I wouldn't be over invested, I'll just jump to the next girl while still dating her.

She'll come around, sooner rather then later.

You were too hungry, I told you earlier to cut it off midway and send her home to amplify her sexually.
I can’t date her and see women on the side. It does against my values. I did cut it off and sent her home early on multiple occasions; she gets soaking wet but she panics when I try to open her legs (no history of sexual trauma; she’s just scared).

I was over invested, true. I think many of you in here would have done the same. She has a different mentality than American women. But hey, maybe she’ll come back when I go no contact on her.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I can’t date her and see women on the side. It does against my values.
You're not married to her yet.

You're not engaged to her yet.

What values r u talking about?

U r a man who has high standards in women, as such you must date multiple women to get the very best.

May the best women win.

That's the only "values" you need.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We went out last night and when we were in front of my house, she said she was not ready to have sex. For better or for worse, I ended up letting her go last night.

She cried her eyes out and gave me a goodbye letter saying she loves me and I was the man for whom she’s been waiting. It says I was who was missing in her life and that she hopes I can one day understand that she has no choice. I love her back and this situation is difficult to say the least.

I want to have to have secks but at the same time I regret letting her go. She’s the type of woman with the type of personality that a lot of guys in this forum would jump on.
Honestly tho WTF is she waiting for?

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not married to her yet.

You're not engaged to her yet.

What values r u talking about?

U r a man who has high standards in women, as such you must date multiple women to get the very best.

May the best women win.

That's the only "values" you need.
I refuse to cheat if I am in a relationship. Maybe you’re suggesting I still see her but non-exclusively? If so, yes that’s an option.

I’ll give it some time and see how she responds to no contact.

Honestly tho WTF is she waiting for?
@sazc That is the million dollar question. She wants me to wait six months and I refuse to be one of those guys whose sexuality is controlled by his girlfriend.

Like @Spaz said, perhaps I should keep seeing her non-exclusively. After all, I am the one who ended the relationship and I believe she is more in love with me than I am with her.

Last edited:

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is the million dollar question.
Wait, wut? She hasn't told you WHY she's saving it? She's just stringing you along with NO explanation? What?

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait, wut? She hasn't told you WHY she's saving it? She's just stringing you along with NO explanation? What?
She’s afraid. Before me, she had never even taken her shirt off in front of a guy. That was about three months ago. A lot of the members here won’t believe that because it’s so rare and I have my doubts as well but her behavior conveys otherwise.

Fast forward to today, she has blown me exactly how I wanted. I have eaten her out and she responds well, but she has some kind of reflex when I try to remove her panties. I have no idea why. She claims it’s because she was born in a very small town in Mexico where she was taught to preserve her virginity and protect it dearly.

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lots of red flags here. She cries and says she loves you after 7 dates (2 months). She’s an older virgin. She’s scared of penetrative sex. Sex with a virgin isn’t some prize and it’ll suck for her the first few times anyway. She’s coming off as emotionally immature and not stable. Possibly ASK her what she’s waiting for. What is she concerned about specifically. It’s not protecting her virginity. She’s willing to do all but penetration? Something is up. What is she so “afraid “ of? You seeing her naked body, the pain of sex, pregnancy, STIs? No matter her reply, she’s not being consistent or mature. There’s no reason to withhold sex and allow everything else. It’s bizarre behavior. You seem overly focused on her and giving her what she needs. Date other people as well. I get not cheating but let her know you’re seeing others. Don’t need to go into more details than that. Sounds like she’s playing you a bit.

Last edited:

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I refuse to cheat if I am in a relationship. Maybe you’re suggesting I still see her but non-exclusively? If so, yes that’s an option.

I’ll give it some time and see how she responds to no contact.

@sazc That is the million dollar question. She wants me to wait six months and I refuse to be one of those guys whose sexuality is controlled by his girlfriend.

Like @Spaz said, perhaps I should keep seeing her non-exclusively. After all, I am the one who ended the relationship and I believe she is more in love with me than I am with her.
I'm going to call you on your bull$hit. You are attached to this woman and want her despite her manipulations. What are you going to do if she fully commits (another manipulation), swear your devotion to a manipulation?

Stop being a bweebis maximus panzy.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lots of red flags here. She cries and says she loves you after 7 dates (2 months). She’s an older virgin. She’s scared of penetrative sex. Sex with a virgin isn’t some prize and it’ll suck for her the first few times anyway. She’s coming off as emotionally immature and not stable. Possibly ASK her what she’s waiting for. What is she concerned about specifically. It’s not protecting her virginity. She’s willing to do all but penetration? Something is up. What is she so “afraid “ of? You seeing her naked body, the pain of sex, pregnancy, SDTs? No matter her reply, what she’s not being consistent. There’s no reason to withhold sex and allow everything else. It’s bizarre behavior. You seem overly focused on her and giving her what she needs. Date other people as well. I get not cheating but let her know you’re seeing others. Don’t need to go into more details than that. Sounds like she’s playing you a bit.
@SeekerOfTheWay
It IS bizarre. There’s something going on in her mind. She’s concerned that it will “ruin” the relationship and/or she’ll get pregnant. Ironically, I said, her fear brought the relationship to an end.

You’re right. I am overly focused. I don’t want to keep seeing her without having sex, even if I’m dating other women. I caught myself slipping and that’s why I broke up with her.

@Epic Days
I am attached to her. I am not denying it. But I can see my own mistake in continuing to see her and that’s why I broke up with her. I won’t turn into one of those mofo’s who has to jump through hoops to get laid. I’m putting in the time I was giving her into the gym. I got this.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
@Epic Days
I am attached to her. I am not denying it. But I can see my own mistake in continuing to see her and that’s why I broke up with her. I won’t turn into one of those mofo’s who has to jump through hoops to get laid. I’m putting in the time I was giving her into the gym. I got this.
[/QUOTE]

I understand. This isn't really about her. You have been manipulated from the moment you laid eyes on her. The things in you that she can play with are self evident. Your biology + your Feminine Imperative training and social conditioning. The way you think has trapped you. There is a girl in you still. Find those things and eradicate them and you will be able to handle and control your biology.

Everyone, including me wants an amazing connection with a woman. I love it. Nothing feels as good as a great connection with a woman. But at the same time, there's no girl left in me so I can recognize my biology trying to override that beautiful, creative mind that we as men, have.

Until you deprogram yourself, you are at risk. She is going to strip you down to bare assed little boy and start laughing with her friends and pointing at you.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s afraid. Before me, she had never even taken her shirt off in front of a guy. That was about three months ago. A lot of the members here won’t believe that because it’s so rare and I have my doubts as well but her behavior conveys otherwise.

Fast forward to today, she has blown me exactly how I wanted. I have eaten her out and she responds well, but she has some kind of reflex when I try to remove her panties. I have no idea why. She claims it’s because she was born in a very small town in Mexico where she was taught to preserve her virginity and protect it dearly.
She's not as innocent as you perceive. WAKE UP!

If she gave good head she's done it before.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your biology + your Feminine Imperative training and social conditioning. The way you think has trapped you. There is a girl in you still. Find those things and eradicate them and you will be able to handle and control your biology.
What do you mean by this? I understand the biological side, but what about the Feminine Imperative and the girl inside?

She's not as innocent as you perceive. WAKE UP!

If she gave good head she's done it before.
She may not be as innocent as I thought. You’re right.

It was the worst head I’ve ever had. The lack of experience was evident. I guided her through the whole thing.

Last edited:

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
What do you mean by this? I understand the biological side, but what about the Feminine Imperative and the girl inside?

She may not be as innocent as I thought. You’re right.

It was the worst head I’ve ever had. The lack of experience was evident. I guided her through the whole thing.
You were born into this western world. From your first breath you started learning and associating with your environment. Everything you have learned, you have done so to survive. As you can clearly notice even if a man is dimwitted, that the world has reversed the dynamic of our entire existence.
You have been raised in the Feminine Imperative. Even the very nature of your thoughts can be alloyed with it's teachings. The all powerful woman is artificially made so while the power and gifts of a man are purposely limited.
You have fallen for it. Men are the leaders. Many of your very thoughts are molded to make you subservient to the almighty powers of the pvssy. Its a false world. Its an illusion and you have bought into it.

If you knew your power and your gifts, a woman would not matter and it is your good graces when you let her in. Your gift to her. She brings nothing in this modern world. What has this woman given you that is so valuable that you would subject yourself to even her very first manipulation? Do you seek enslavement to the whims of her pursuit of laziness and life of luxury?
How will she serve you and your family? What has she given you that you think she is so worthy? She neither has your power of creation and understanding with the beauty of the male mind which you have been given. Not even her idea of love is the same as yours. Hers is completely conditional. Conditional based on your ability to serve her.

Yet you appear to seek enslavement as she does not have the ability to repay you. Yet in the Feminine Imperative she was born with the idea that men serve her. How did this happen? What forces are existing that the powerful and highly productive man, infinite in his capacity to create civilizations, is the production slave for a woman? To reward her with status and luxury of creature comforts for the rare thing called vagina?

What makes this woman so valuable? Explain it to me. If you cannot, its your biology and she has masterfully played you like a coveted Stradivarius violin. She is doing exactly what she was born to do modified by this ridiculous Feminine Imperative and you reduce your own power at the very thought of her. She doesn't want that type of man. She wants a man who was not tricked into the ways of the Imperative. A man who feels things like a woman and can't be trusted to stay a man is despicable. There's a girl still in you.

Last edited:

logicallefty

Reaction score
I’m a little late in the game on this thread but I have two main thoughts on virgin women

1) It is possible for a woman to really be a virgin, I have railed to virgin women in my life who were early 30s at the time. Both religious and just waiting for the right man to marry, Or some irresistible prick like me to make them violate their religious believes.

2) I also know you have to watch women closely when talking about partner account. Often times women will only report the number of sexual partners they have had in which they enjoyed. A woman could easily have had sex with five men but didn’t enjoy any of them, so she might say she’s a virgin. I had an ex like this. If there cherry is gone she ain’t no virgin, I don’t care what kind of BS she tries to say to justify that she is.

StillSearching

Don Juan
Reaction score
Iron Rule of Tomassi #3

Any woman who makes you wait for sex, or by her actions implies she is making you wait for sex; the sex is NEVER worth the wait.

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Except sometimes it is and that's why you wait ;)
Also from Rollo:

“That pvssy is not made of gold.”

I’m not going to wait for a woman to have sex. I’ll spend my time with women that are already down to fvck.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also from Rollo:

“That pvssy is not made of gold.”

I’m not going to wait for a woman to have sex. I’ll spend my time with women that are already down to fvck.
Amen brother, made me think of that eddie murphy skit:

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is hard to find a girl who is virgin at 23. Most at 23 are inexperienced, but not virgin.

Don Pepot

Don Juan
Reaction score
5 years ago.
I experienced a virgin for th 1st time whom i almost did marry. She was 21 then and i was 30. I did break it on our second meeting. Imagine she told me she doesnt know the meaning of "lust"/libog on our language. I believed her. She was not that kind of innocent but i know she was too preoccupied finishing her studies and earning family.
She cried after we did it, not before. She told me she feels like "too dirty" because she did it after things got heated. We were not on a LTR back then. I didnt talk that much when she cried. I just embraced her until she calmed down.
After 2 month or so of seeing each other with the occationally honeymoon sex. She asked me..."are we just going to do the deed, and need not more?". Long story short, we ended up into a LTR of 3 years and almost did marry.
She proposed to me, even tho i am not sure of going into hell(marriage). Gladly i dodged the bullet. Now.. im spinning plates again. Haha.