Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Seeing a cute 23-year-old virgin

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Long story short, I met this girl in salsa class. She was “busy” at the beginning and then developed interest in me when she got to know me better. We went out and had a very nice time. She’s funny, adds value to my life and she is very feminine—far from a feminist. She’s also submissive and agreeable. She finds it difficult to “open up” but has done so with me—very much.

On our fifth date, we were laying in my bed and she told me she’s a virgin. I’ve tried to have sex with her but she pushes me my hand away from her crotch. She claims I’m the guy with whom she’s done the most sexual acts (we have made out and I started to finger her but she pushed me out).

I asked her to be my girlfriend last week and she was thrilled. I like the girl. However, I don’t want to wait around to have sex, especially now that I’m not seeing other women. Does anyone have any experience with virgins? We’ve been on 7 dates or so now. She told me I’m going to be the guy to whom she’s losing her virginity, but she “needs more time”.
She was with a dude before who gave her an ultimatum (i.e., “if we don’t have sex, I’m dumping you”).

I’m willing to lose her but believe I’m rushing at the same time. I’m posting this in the mature forum as I’m 29 and she’s 23. And I know the guys in here have a more defined and nature perspective of life. All positive and constructive feedback is welcome.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Nothing special about virgins except being their 1st trainer and if you make a deep impression on her, you'll own her soul forever even when she swears her love and fealty to her next lover.

As for sex, don't be one of the boys that keeps on asking permission like asking mommy if it's okay to open the cookie jar. Don't ever plead nor ask.

If she's closed up as you suggested here, keep on seeing her, I say make it 3 x per week, make each outing short, heavy kino each time a must and make sure she goes home all wet...hungry...unsatiated.

How to do it?

When kissing move towards caressings, licking, poking and bitting her ears with you lips and tongue, wait until she moans then skillfully roam your hands over her body, as you hear her gasp and shiver with pleasure you gently squeeze her nipples.

Make ur way to her crotch then. She will not resist you by then. Give it a few good rubs, no fingerings.

Just as she's about to orgasm, stop!

Make an excuse and then send her back home frustrated.

A few more repeats and she'll be begging for a fvck.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I normally don't encourage cheating but one possibility is to bang another girl on the side while you "wait" for her to be ready.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the whole "asked her to be my girlfriend" part I find troubling. Seems juvenile. Do you not have other options?

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing special about banging a virgin— if you bang her brains out, she’ll remember you even if she comes across the love(s) of her life.

I wouldn’t wait for her to give me that chance, I bang when I want to under my conditions. Seems like she is dangling the sex in front of you. I personally find it manipulating.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing special about virgins except being their 1st trainer and if you make a deep impression on her, you'll own her soul forever even when she swears her love and fealty to her next lover.

As for sex, don't be one of the boys that keeps on asking permission like asking mommy if it's okay to open the cookie jar. Don't ever plead nor ask.

If she's closed up as you suggested here, keep on seeing her, I say make it 3 x per week, make each outing short, heavy kino each time a must and make sure she goes home all wet...hungry...unsatiated.

How to do it?

When kissing move towards caressings, licking, poking and bitting her ears with you lips and tongue, wait until she moans then skillfully roam your hands over her body, as you hear her gasp and shiver with pleasure you gently squeeze her nipples.

Make ur way to her crotch then. She will not resist you by then. Give it a few good rubs, no fingerings.

Just as she's about to orgasm, stop!

Make an excuse and then send her back home frustrated.

A few more repeats and she'll be begging for a fvck.
UPDATE: We have seen each other about three times since I originally posted the thread. I managed to get her pants off and have her relax. The week after, I performed oral on her ;) and it drove her wild, with a smile from ear. Last but not least, she gave me her first ever blow job last week; I ate her out again and penetrated her with my tongue. I am making considerable progress here.

I told her I would not wait long, or have sex infrequently, both of which would be grounds for me to leave her. She said I am incredibly direct and that she does not want to lose me (that happened the night the blew me). Better yet, I see that she does not want to lose me based on her behavior and how much she has opened up; let me remind you this is a woman who had never even taken her shirt off in front of a guy until she met me.

@Spaz
I agree with your tips, especially the part about leading instead of asking permission. I put the tips to practice! Thank you.

@2Rocky
I do have other options, but they are "basic" women. I don't see how asking a woman to be one's girlfriend can be juvenile though. You can't really force a woman to do anything she does not want to do.

@greatsnake
I see your point. It is a peculiar situation because she is a foreign-born woman (Mexican) who has been in the United States for 10 months or so (she was born in the U.S., left as a child and returned last year). In other words, she has a very "traditional" view of dating, has principles, and has absolutely no experience with sexuality. I could feel her physically shaking as she got ready to blow me. She is very far removed from the entitled, gold-digging, American "basic b!tch" that we hear about so much. She is more rational, does not have an ego, told me she loved me and I make her happy, admits when she's wrong, does not touch her phone when we go out, etc.

@markfromeurope
That situation is obviously not the case here.

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
If she didn't cvm when you did that then you'll be fvcking her soon.

100% money back guarantee.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@sosousage
I didn’t think about that. I don’t know about getting her drunk, but getting her happy enough with a drink or two may help.

@Spaz
She started breathing heavily and moaning but she did NOT have an orgasm. Haha, I will take that positive energy.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All I would say here is do NOT do things differently just because she is or says she is a virgin. Game works the same no matter the woman. If you drop your guard she will drop you. Sounds like you are raising her IL, but you are saying some things that make me thing you are developing one-itis, and that is dangerous territory.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All I would say here is do NOT do things differently just because she is or says she is a virgin. Game works the same no matter the woman. If you drop your guard she will drop you. Sounds like you are raising her IL, but you are saying some things that make me thing you are developing one-itis, and that is dangerous territory.
Hmmm...I see your point.

What things made you think I’m developing one-itis?

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The dawg has spoken and its an astute observation.
I need to know what signs you guys are referencing in order to correct my behavior though. Otherwise, I’m just chasing geese around and guessing.

I admit that I like the girl and that I have never asked a woman to be my girlfriend before (I let them bring up that talk). I shouldn’t bend the rules too much though. I do see that fault.

What would really help me and what I would appreciate in this situation is direct and concrete tips and feedback. I text her a handful of times a day when I am available and only see her once a week.

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
For now just continue whispering wicked naughty little things in her ears whilst nibbling it when you next meet up.

Even if u hv one-itis it doesn't matter by then, she'll be under ur spell and you under her innocence, enjoy the rush buddy.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: she blew me for a long time the other night and I did whatever I wanted except vaginal or anal penetration.

I’m considering dropping this girl. I feel as if she’s using me; she enjoys the boyfriend role I provide but she appears to have no intention of having sex. When she comes over, she rejects my sexual advances to penetrate her. When I told her I wanted to be free, she started crying and asked me to give her more time.

Not sure what to do here...I like the girl but she seems to have some insecurities about sex “ruining” the relationship. I told her not having sex with me would end the relationship.

I tried to put her on a timeline, but she leaves things vague. As far is I know, it could take a week or 6 months to get laid. All feedback is welcome.

Last edited:

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: she blew me for a long time the other night and I did whatever I wanted except vaginal or anal penetration.

I’m considering dropping this girl. I feel as if she’s using me; she enjoys the boyfriend role I provide but she appears to have no intention of having sex. When she comes over, she rejects my sexual advances to penetrate her. When I told her I wanted to be free, she started crying and asked me to give her more time.

Not sure what to do here...I like the girl but she seems to have some insecurities about sex “ruining” the relationship. I told her not having sex with me would end the relationship.

I tried to put her on a timeline, but she leaves things vague. As far is I know, it could take a week or 6 months to get laid. All feedback is welcome.
I’d say this changes things. Drop her. She’s a virgin(ish), but still a woman. Or, you could see women on the side (if you don’t have an aversion to this). It would put you in a state of affluence, make her seem less important because she isn’t your only option. She’ll smell that on you. At that point she’ll either leave you or fvck your brains out. A scarcity mindset kills, bro. That’s why one-itis is so savage.

EDIT: by still a woman I mean she’ll behave like one, not she’s bad. And think of it like this - what’s the hurry if you’re a sure thing she doesn’t have to work for? But, if you throw a wrench in the gears by branching out to other women, the whole mindset changes and suddenly you aren’t such a sure thing.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She just wants you to think she's a virgin. The odd are against it. She'll have to prove it, beyond words.

Wake up, she probably tells all her plates the same thing.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Give a report when she no longer is. We know you'll cure her.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We went out last night and when we were in front of my house, she said she was not ready to have sex. For better or for worse, I ended up letting her go last night.

She cried her eyes out and gave me a goodbye letter saying she loves me and I was the man for whom she’s been waiting. It says I was who was missing in her life and that she hopes I can one day understand that she has no choice. I love her back and this situation is difficult to say the least.

I want to have to have secks but at the same time I regret letting her go. She’s a woman with the type of personality that a lot of guys in this forum would jump on.

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
We went out last night and when we were in front of my house, she said she was not ready to have sex. For better or for worse, I ended up letting her go last night.

She cried her eyes out in person and gave me a goodbye letter saying she loves me and I was the man for whom she’s been waiting. I love her back and this situation is difficult to say the least.

I want to have to have secks but st the same time regret letting her go. Herr I go back to basic @ss women.
If I were you, I wouldn't be over invested, I'll just jump to the next girl while still dating her.

She'll come around, sooner rather then later.

You were too hungry, I told you earlier to cut it off midway and send her home to amplify her sexually.