Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Seeding and breeding - way to keep and reap

TonyBaloney

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jophil28
All I can say is this - do NOT reward a woman who flakes on you with a second chance to do it again. .

The fact is jophil was all about traditional values in a woman, and I think he would advocate grasping hold of a good woman when you find one and making her yours.......

What do you all think jophil would make of this? Man pitted against man, with regards to a man impregnating his girl whilst wanting the woman, but being poor.........

I think that a deep introspection is required here on the values system which many men on here have; W. T. F. do YOU want is it just poon orjusteducation or justmoney....... these things are temporal.

Bringing another human being into the world - material assets or not, is permanent; perhaps this is just too much for many to be able to facilitate or understand or want?

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
d!ckmojo said:
Who is the alpha now? The weedy, cerebral investment banker who earns $200K per year, or the unemployed muscled up Afro- Caribbean dude mugging him with a knife?
The weedy guy who shot the mugger with the knife?

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TonyBaloney said:
Originally Posted by jophil28
All I can say is this - do NOT reward a woman who flakes on you with a second chance to do it again. .

The fact is jophil was all about traditional values in a woman, and I think he would advocate grasping hold of a good woman when you find one and making her yours.......

What do you all think jophil would make of this? Man pitted against man, with regards to a man impregnating his girl whilst wanting the woman, but being poor.........

I think that a deep introspection is required here on the values system which many men on here have; W. T. F. do YOU want is it just poon orjusteducation or justmoney....... these things are temporal.

Bringing another human being into the world - material assets or not, is permanent; perhaps this is just too much for many to be able to facilitate or understand or want?
They simply do not get it. It's obvious how feminism castrated homos. And it's clear that ONS-only guys are immature. But they miss the flip side: the willing castration of rubbers, pulling out, demanding that women get abortions and use contraceptives. Above all, men are castrated who cannot make the heroic sacrifices necessary to stay faithful to one woman and stay in the relationship. Nexting makes sense only when dealing with too-old, too-ugly, stretched out, diseased, mentally damaged slvts who aren't marriage material anyway so it's self-castration to put your sperm in there anyway.

I am not her man. She can't stand the thought of me touching her. She's dripping with other men's semen. She is ashamed to be seen with me. She never misses an opportunity to disrespect me. Everything I do is wrong. I am the problem. She got what she wanted from me. She says "I hate you so much I could kill you." Going away forever will make her happy again. So I'm leaving her to her pumped-and-dumped lifestyle and leaving her bastard child fatherless. I'd be better off with no woman at all than wasting another second thinking about her. I learned from my mistakes and the next relationship will be done with planning for my happiness.

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TonyBaloney said:
Thats a very adult response to a reasonable inquiry.....

If you are to disagree with me, or call me a name, at least be educated enough to give reasons - it seems rather mad to throw out s hit for no good reason.

As far as the debate is concerned, there you have it, a brief glimpse into Andy. Somebody y'all never have the priveledge to meet. He's a hell of a guy. One of the best guys i've ever met in my life. Likes home, family, having a beer, trying his best to make ends meet in a cruel and hostile world. I could tell you many funny stories of the capers that w've got up too, but I wont as he's been labelled for following his human instinct, and procreated - I'd like to remind you of some words from the bible "go forth, and multiply" ;)

when i saw that in your post i almost fell out of my chair lol

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I think its way more alpha to be earning good money (enough that if you had to, you could go on a holiday for years if you wanted to), doing one night stands whenever you please, and free to do as you please rest of the time, as opposed to a guy who is living off his woman's credit card, tied down with a kid and only one woman.