Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

See through toxic people up front by seeing through yourself FIRST.

Firestar786

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:
I knew someone would say that. You betas a so predictable.... that's why women control you.

My threads are about the true nature of women. If men want power in their relationships, they need to accept these uncomfortable truths. Some men are happy to be subservient puppy dog betas. Which is fine. And in those cases.. don't read my threads.

My threads are only for men who want power and freedom in their lives.
I can't believe on this so called pua forum people put your comments down as they are always true and to the point .

Please continue with them and fcvk the nay Sayers.

Your clearly a man who is quite experienced and several others would agree.

The411

Banned
Reaction score
Firestar786 said:
I can't believe on this so called pua forum people put your comments down as they are always true and to the point .

It's clear "poon king" AKA Size Queen is a peter puffing pansy that wears azzless leather chaps.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Firestar786 said:

These "Nay Sayers" all fall into three groups:

1. Female trolls.

--- We all know that hot women are too busy chasing alphas and f*cking bad boys to be on a site like this. All the female posters are bitter, ugly and obese. Fact.

2. Malignant Betas

--- Mid to high level betas have no problem grasping alpha principals or living in reality. Its the low-level blue pill morons that still believe life is like a Disney movie and cringe when they hear the facts.

3. KJ (Keyboard Jockey) Betas

--- This group consists of trolls, high school kids and low-testosterone freak-show virgins. The trolls just want annoy people. The high school kids are just ignorant and under-developed mentally. The Loser virgins are basically the lowest level of beta possible. Often in their late 20's or older and still working at Walmart. Its too late for them.. and so they are teaming with jealousy. So they attack the wiser and more successful men here in hopes of bringing them down.

Very similar to crabs in a bucket. When one crab tries to climb out, the others drag in back in.

Just make sure you identify these losers early so you won't take them too seriously. :up:

The411

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King said:
These "Nay Sayers" all fall into three groups:

1. Female trolls.

--- We all know that hot women are too busy chasing alphas and f*cking bad boys to be on a site like this. All the female posters are bitter, ugly and obese. Fact.

2. Malignant Betas

--- Mid to high level betas have no problem grasping alpha principals or living in reality. Its the low-level blue pill morons that still believe life is like a Disney movie and cringe when they hear the facts.

3. KJ (Keyboard Jockey) Betas

--- This group consists of trolls, high school kids and low-testosterone freak-show virgins. The trolls just want annoy people. The high school kids are just ignorant and under-developed mentally. The Loser virgins are basically the lowest level of beta possible. Often in their late 20's or older and still working at Walmart. Its too late for them.. and so they are teaming with jealousy. So they attack the wiser and more successful men here in hopes of bringing them down.

Very similar to crabs in a bucket. When one crab tries to climb out, the others drag in back in.

Just make sure you identify these losers early so you won't take them too seriously. :up:

What kind of “straight” man would give you “advice” such as: “LTR’s with chicks isn’t natural.” LMAO. Unless he’s a self-hating c0ck carousel riding homo.

Or “Men and women don't REALLY like each other”...Unless he’s projecting his own dislike for women because he’s a homo.

Or “Remember men.. if its all about SEX.. then LTR are stupid. Why? Because the woman will only get LESS sexually attractive over time.”.... Unless he’s gotten more attracted to men over time…because he’s a homo.

Or who sees other men whom disagree with him and aren’t impressionable enough for him to try to “turn out” as “women”...unless he’s a homo.

I’d say SS resident "Poon King" A.K.A the Size Queen is a self-hating narcissist, whom was touched in his naughty place by an older homosexual as a child and therefore hopes to attract a harem of disgruntled men to become prancing, mincing hairstylists and fruity floral arrangers to go on spring time fairy “wingmen” dates with him.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
The411 said:
What kind of “straight” man would give you “advice” such as: “LTR’s with chicks isn’t natural.” LMAO. Unless he’s a self-hating c0ck carousel riding homo.

Or “Men and women don't REALLY like each other”...Unless he’s projecting his own dislike for women because he’s a homo.

Or “Remember men.. if its all about SEX.. then LTR are stupid. Why? Because the woman will only get LESS sexually attractive over time.”.... Unless he’s gotten more attracted to men over time…because he’s a homo.

Or who sees other men whom disagree with him and aren’t impressionable enough for him to try to “turn out” as “women”...unless he’s a homo.

I’d say SS resident "Poon King" A.K.A the Size Queen is a self-hating narcissist, whom was touched in his naughty place by an older homosexual as a child and therefore hopes to attract a harem of disgruntled men to become prancing, mincing hairstylists and fruity floral arrangers to go on spring time fairy “wingmen” dates with him.
Get a life loser. 99% of your posts are about me. :crackup:

I must be a "big deal" to you. Also, everyone knows you're a woman. Way too emotional to be a man.

The411

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King said:
Get a life loser. 99% of your posts are about me. :crackup:

I must be a "big deal" to you. Also, everyone knows you're a woman. Way too emotional to be a man.
Slapping you around these forums is amusing to me sonny. You have a diseased mind and it makes me LOL!

“Poon King” A.K.A Size Queen and his shun all women “advice” reminds me of the Buffalo Bill dance scene from Silence of the Lambs. “I’d fvck me. I’d fvck me so hard.” LMAO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0ilk2NfOyw

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't see what the fuss is, everything in this video is pretty basic. Common sense kind of stuff.