Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Seductive Conversation

Irish_Guy2

Reaction score
Quareeb al-haq said:
lol i'm sorry but if you said that sh!t shed think you were the biggest cheesebag in all the land... "Oh damn my phone is ringing, oh it was just my guy friend asking me for sex tips" Ok first of all, shed think you and your friends were ****ed, because no guy would call another guy asking him how to do the right thing in bed, I for one certainily wouldn't anyways. Then the little scenario in which you have a phone call with a girl that doesn't exist, who just so happens to be calling because she desperately wants to fvck u, because of how incredible you are in bed, with your multi orgasm talent and all that sh!t.. K here what you're doing, is again lieing totally, and in the event that she catches on to your little game, then you're chances are blown cuz you look like the biggest most desperate character this side of the border. I'm in no way trying to put you down for this advice but I believe it is the wrong approach to things. I also think that in the very slim event that these tactics pay off and you end up taking the girl home, she'll probably just laugh cuz u built urself up and didn't meet the standards that you pretended to have set, and congratulations, now all of her good friends know that ur Captain Alltalk. I'm sure all you don juans don't want to have that fvcked rumor floating all over the place do you ?
just my 2 cents
I agree completely with this.

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just finished the first half of this post.

Bahahahahaha, this is amazing!!!

Now to read the second half!

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Post worth reading.

LittleBigOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
Very good post indeed. But i rather not talk about sex to bring the girl in the arrousel state. I prefer to bring her in sexual state to embrace sexuality like with bedroom eyes, sexual (soft) voice tone, kino and move close to her.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup, in my personal favorites now. I'll start practicing with this.

Skydiver43127

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Really impressive post. The way you structure the conversation and later use your comfort phase to get to know relevant things about the girl is really impressive.

I can thing of at least of a few examples of girls where I got past what you call the connection phase and couldn't get the excitement right because I didn't pay enough attention on the girl's interests and values.

I cannot apply your tactic as it is, since I prefer to be honest when I can afford it. Also I'm a bad lier and I'm interested in smart girls, so I simply can't get away with it even if I try. :) Still most of the things you say are very powerful.

4)What brings you here?
Find out her motives for being there. She'll probably lie, however, but it will also allow for a good transition to the 'connection' section.
She'l lie, but what she will essentially tell you is the reason she thinks is acceptable for being here. When I later give her back the same reason it's like telling her "Yeah, right, I totally buy that. Do you? :)". That is if she's smart - if she isn't she'll simply believe me and think that I'm a nicer person than her.

For example, if the woman says she loves to go skiing, you could say "Awww, get out of here! Skiing is awesome. What is it that you like about it?" She'll have to THINK about skiing (something that she really likes) to tell you about it. Ask her how it feels when she is racing down the mountain. She will give you MORE information that you have to remember. So if she says, it feels like I am FREE, then you know she values FREEDOM. Give her that.
If she does not give an activity I'm interested in I won't tell her I love it, but instead use "Wow, that sounds amazing, I've always wanted to try that. What's it like?" (I'm actually open to try most things, so it's true) I even use weaker phrasing, just enough to get her talking. I can later use that as justification of interest (she convinced me to try something new), as transition to excitement by imaginining doing it sometime (it makes perfect sense to try it for the first time with her since she convinced me to do it) and as a bridge to a future date.

"Only once in my life can I remember a time when I REALLY hit it off with a woman I met at a bar. Can you remember a time when you just met somebody, but you can feel deep inside, that this guy isn't just another guy. There is something about him that makes you feel really comfortable and you can actually picture a future with this guy? It's as if you've known him for years. Now with me, I think that kind of connection is so rare, but ultimately I think that is the type of deep connection that we are all looking for"
Totally wrong in my book. It's lying to her, it demonstrates values totally opposite to mine and I'm not actually certain it gives good results - chances are this emotion is linked to negative emotions from her last break-up. Is it field tested?

The principle is right however - evokes a positive emotion directed at you, not at the activity. I need to think of something like that.

And finally THIS is simply ingenious:

This is where you want to start getting more aggressive. Start talking about sex. Start asking her to pick out the hottest guy in the room. If she asks why, just say you're curious about her taste in men. I'm sure she'll ask you to pick out the hottest girl. Pick out a girl and tell her the things you'd like to do to her. She might be a little confused by this, but again, be descriptive and let her imagine what you want to do with the girls.
It conveys all the right messages. Most guys will never try to direct her attention at another guy. This demonstrates total confidence. And then later you pick a girl reminding her there are other hot girls around. AND after all the power has shifted from her to you transition into sexual talk and make her want you.

Thumbs up :up:

CarlitosWay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol at the people *****ing and moaning about the tips (I know their old ass posts). The idea is not to use exactly what the OP said but to acknowledge what kind of feelings you want to project through the person. smh

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just stumbled on this. Very strong bump but HOLY ****. This thread is pure gold...

dereklovesugly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ehhh I'd go a little light on bragging about the girls you've banged and how many orgasms you've given, especially depending on the girl.
You don't want to give off the vibe that you're a slvt.... Although I may be misreading this if you're just talking about picking up randoms at bars.

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another great post that has been in my favorites for good reasons. Thanks again xxblitzxx

Adrien123

Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent post,
I like "the less women know about you, the more they want to know about you"
Exactly, That's something nice guys don't have the slightest clue about....

JimmyBizzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy ****, how have I never seen this? Should definitely be in the bible(just re read it and i don't recall it).

Greatness. Pure greatness. Bookmrarking now to read and read again till its engrained.