Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

seductionscience.com

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Derek gives me a bad vibe. Anyone who has a seduction site that has half-naked chicks on it markets to idiots. Are were at this site to look at women or learn about them? Also, he posted a lay report on this forum where I didn't notice untill later that the link to his product site appeared in the sig. Once a link to a product marketing site goes into a lay report it ceases to be a lay report, it has now become a promotion for a product. Granted, I may not say the same of someone like Juggler, who used to have his workshop site link in his sig but we all knew who he was so that's different. If we never hear from a guy untill he posts a lay report with a link to a site that pushes a product that's messed up.

Of course, I have to say I have nothing to offer in terms of my point of view of the actual method but those things I just mentioned combined dissuaded me from investigating it any further than I did.

------------------
"Dare to aim high." ~ DeepBlue

"Embrace the unknown." ~ Mystery

"Every human being has so much to offer, it's whether they are willing to give it that makes or breaks their relationship with me." ~ Gunwitch

"All you can do is make sure that YOUR game is tight and your skills are intact. Be prepared for anything and play YOUR game at all times, right down the line." ~ MrSex4uNYC

"Capture and lead her imagination and she will not resist you." ~ Ross Jeffries

[This message has been edited by SexPDX (edited 12-04-2002).]