Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

SEDUCTION: Your key to attraction!

david_med@hotmail.com

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Marquez, I have absolutely no idea what the hell you're talking about. I'm just reading utter nonsense.

SS is not like "the date rape drug." If one can merely use SS to bag a girl, you'd see a lot more people not only using it to get laid but make TONS of money off of it as well.

Some of the "techniques" SS preaches are merely used by guys to assist their game. It also helps to get to know the girl. What is wrong with that? I dont see it as a "guaranteed lay technique" by any means. Nothing can replace confidence.
-Dave

Marquez

Don Juan
Reaction score
david_med, I don't think you are really trying to understand my point of view.

Have you read Bishop's Journal? Yes? Then read it again with the aspect of boytoy in your mind. That guy is a *****. Notice the conflicting message his journal gives about women? On the one hand, he gives them all what they want. He gives her everything. She gives nothing. And be sure to "visit her pink palace often!".
On the other hand, the woman is nothing more than a target, a black box on which he uses his voice recorder for study. She never gets a catch of a glimse of the real Bishop.
Good SSers live a double life. They get women for what they pretend to be ("It's just that you sound like a romance novel."), not what they are.
I think the parallels between what a SSer does and a prostitute does are very clear.

You don't need any techniques to assist you. You use appropriate NLP techniques all the time, without thinking about it, they are natural behaviour of a normal human being.

IntermediateDonJuaner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by xblitz44x:
Patterning sounds totally crap to me and what will a girl think of you if you say that to her?
I will tell you that patterns are NOT total crap. I have had success using them. What will they think of you when you say that to her? Well that depends on what you say exactly. If you've elicited values and found out she's into romance, then you can tailor your pattern to describe an experience that makes her feel 'warm and mushy' on the inside. It makes her feel romantic. If you've run the pattern successfully, she will think of you as a man who can provide her with romantic feelings.

I think you are young, and do not understand the concepts behind patterning. Well since it works

I am fascinated by the way you've given your explanation. And since it works for you fine. But it won't work over here in Malaysia. Cause it sounds totally crap and ridiculous. So if any of the people here are going to use it, then they will laugh the hell out of them. Therefore, I am with Pook here. We don't depend on such cheap patterning tricks to get laid.

then she will get the hint that you want to pick her up and try to get a fuvk
So what? So she knows that you want to fvck her? By eliciting values, you are ALSO showing, or appearing that you care about her and what she wants. Why does it have to be such a secret that you want to fvck a girl? You're a man, men love to fvck women.

Plus, eliciting values does not JUST have to be asking directly what she wants from a man. It is more, which feelings does she love to experience? Whether those feelings she gets from a man, or from other means - she loves to feel them. If you know what these feelings are, you can PROVIDE her with these feelings and take her mind on an emotional rollercoaster.

Asians are conservative people. So if you let a girl know that you have an ulterior motive( you wanna f*ck her), then you can never get laid. Remember, Asia is different from the west. And I think in the west as well, girls dont seem to allow a guy to come too fast and get laid

'Do not appear too interested in her even if you're dying inside'
Appearing intersted in her, and appearing to want to fvck are very different. What the DJ Bible means by showing interest, is expressing to her how much you care about her. That rule was put in place to stop guys from calling constantly, and beating her to death with interest. Speed Seduction is different. It does not call for waiting a week to make a telephone call, or waiting to gradually show interest. It is about finding a willing target, introducing her to your program (fvck or get out), running your routine to attract her, and that's it.

The woman doesn't have time to lose interest in you because the basis behind SS is to make your move when her interest is the highest.

I agree that some of this material seems ridiculous, but I wouldn't have taken my time to type this out for you guys if I didn't feel it was effective.

-Blitz

Ok, I agree with this!

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IDJ, every time I see you post you are always bashing a style or a technique without endorsing anything yourself. I think your claim that SS won't work in your culture is nothing more than a self-limiting belief. Instead of saying SS won't work in Malaysia, why don't you share with us what DOES work there?

------------------
- The performer known as Nick

IntermediateDonJuaner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SexPDX:
IDJ, every time I see you post you are always bashing a style or a technique without endorsing anything yourself. I think your claim that SS won't work in your culture is nothing more than a self-limiting belief. Instead of saying SS won't work in Malaysia, why don't you share with us what DOES work there?

You called this bashing. I am not trying to be rude here but it looks like you don't understand what I am trying to say here. And please, don't think I have not analyzed the SS techniques first before giving out comment. For example, eliciting values. I used eliciting values here before and all I get from the girls are blank look and a laugh from them.

And talking about patterning, they just seem to be ridiculous to us here. Let me tell you what works here. Asians are conservative people so we tend to drop hints here and there and we prefer to date by playing passive/aggressive games. In other words, we used the 5 day rule,mysterious,unpredictable,challenge and etc to go with it.

And SS is more for westerners. So don't blame me for anything if I say it doesn't work over here. If it works for any of you , then fine. Just like Pook said, I'll be happy if you could find happiness.

Red

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have not already_read this Go to kazaa and download "anti-speed seduction" from the document section.Pretty entertaining.
I think their "Anti-dote" to disarm SS will be a complete failure

u b the judge

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by IntermediateDonJuaner:

And SS is more for westerners. So don't blame me for anything if I say it doesn't work over here.
IDJ,

I will listen to you when you tell me it does not work over there. You are there, I am here. By virtue of that you are the authority. My only problem is that I am less likely to listen to what you say DOES NOT work if you are not ALSO able to inform me as to what DOES work.

------------------
- The performer known as Nick

BMW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
u people have too much time on your hands.

Mr. Mystery

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too much time on their hands??

How did you find this old post if you didn't take the time to look it up and bump it?

BMW, you contradict yourself.

But I do thank you for bumping such a damm fine post back, it was good reading.

As for the guys that provided us with the thought candy that this post provides: xBlitz44x, Pook, Powertrip, Motu, SexPDX, you should be thanking them for taking time out of their busy lives to write such great posts like this one.

Cheers men!

Mr. Mystery

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Woah shezz....I'm starting to respect your opinion more and more dude.