Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

SEDUCTION: Your key to attraction!

MattB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blitz please post more tricks on seduction!
My dates will girls so far have been all sour, and I will try to use the skills discussed me to improve my success rate.

Also, I have a question

[Can you remember what it felt like when you were in front of somebody that you maybe just recently met, but it feels like you've known this person for ever? You feel yourself start to relax, and open up to him because it seems so natural, as if we connect on some deeper level? With me, I don't think it can be forced, but when it does happen, it feels amazing"]

When you use "we" here, does it make your intention too blatant? I am going to memroize this line. Should I say it during the first encounter? Also, is it inapproraite to ask her what is her view on a relationship in the first meeting?

thanks

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MattB:
Blitz please post more tricks on seduction!
My dates will girls so far have been all sour, and I will try to use the skills discussed me to improve my success rate.
A few things I see right away that you might be doing. Don't "date", don't mention the word "date" to a woman you have not have sex with, and don't do normal "date" activities. Those things set her up as the prize. Normal date activities like movies or dinners are fine when they are done to reward her when she has behaved the way you want her to (had sex with you on your terms).

Another problem is that guys who date (and I used to be one) tend to focus on getting the number when meeting her intitially and think of an unnatural activity that they wouldn't NORMALY do independently of a woman called a date as the time when they demonstrate value and cultivate an attraction. Wrong way to go! Focus on attraction RIGHT AWAY when you meet her.

------------------
- The performer known as Nick

Racer X

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmmm... even more tools for revenge. Great post blitz!

I must be a transcendent guy gone bad.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm..this gave me the confidence to have a convo and not be lost at words. Damn if only i could approach...

------------------
Work hard in the short-term to achieve your long term goal - JuanWannabe

AIM- oakraiderz2
email-cwoodson6@hotmail.com

IntermediateDonJuaner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This argument never seems to stop. Well, first of all, let us define what is dating and what is seduction?

And if you've got those two definitions, compared and tell me what are the similarities and differences in both of them?

To me, dating is a way of getting to know a person and then finding out if she is 'The One' for you. On the other hand, seduction is a process of leading your target into doing something which they initially did not want to do.

And it seems that both of them are totally different. If you wish to seduce someone, then you should probably try Speed Seduction. But I never really like SS cause it sounds so funny to me cause I bet no ASIANS would use that. Btw, I am from Malaysia if you guys don't know.

So if I am going to use SS here, they will laugh the hell out of me. I prefer to use the passive way to deal with things instead of getting laid easily.

And xxbliztxx, I find your post interesting but I do not agree with patterning and eliciting values. Patterning sounds totally crap to me and what will a girl think of you if you say that to her? I am not flaming you here but I am just giving my opinion. And I disagree a little with eliciting values. If a guy keeps on asking a girl what she is looking for in a man and this and that, then she will get the hint that you want to pick her up and try to get a fuvk.

And I am sure you know that one of the DJ principles is 'Do not appear too interested in her even if you're dying inside' since you've been here long enough.

So, eliciting values in this way is totally useless to me unless you ask subtle questions.

And to you Pook, try to read the book 'The Art of Seduction' by Robert Greene, Joost Elffer(Producer). It will help you to understand seduction better but let me tell you first, it has nothing to do with SS.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Patterning sounds totally crap to me and what will a girl think of you if you say that to her?
I will tell you that patterns are NOT total crap. I have had success using them. What will they think of you when you say that to her? Well that depends on what you say exactly. If you've elicited values and found out she's into romance, then you can tailor your pattern to describe an experience that makes her feel 'warm and mushy' on the inside. It makes her feel romantic. If you've run the pattern successfully, she will think of you as a man who can provide her with romantic feelings.

I think you are young, and do not understand the concepts behind patterning.

then she will get the hint that you want to pick her up and try to get a fuvk
So what? So she knows that you want to fvck her? By eliciting values, you are ALSO showing, or appearing that you care about her and what she wants. Why does it have to be such a secret that you want to fvck a girl? You're a man, men love to fvck women.

Plus, eliciting values does not JUST have to be asking directly what she wants from a man. It is more, which feelings does she love to experience? Whether those feelings she gets from a man, or from other means - she loves to feel them. If you know what these feelings are, you can PROVIDE her with these feelings and take her mind on an emotional rollercoaster.

'Do not appear too interested in her even if you're dying inside'
Appearing intersted in her, and appearing to want to fvck are very different. What the DJ Bible means by showing interest, is expressing to her how much you care about her. That rule was put in place to stop guys from calling constantly, and beating her to death with interest. Speed Seduction is different. It does not call for waiting a week to make a telephone call, or waiting to gradually show interest. It is about finding a willing target, introducing her to your program (fvck or get out), running your routine to attract her, and that's it.

The woman doesn't have time to lose interest in you because the basis behind SS is to make your move when her interest is the highest.

I agree that some of this material seems ridiculous, but I wouldn't have taken my time to type this out for you guys if I didn't feel it was effective.

-Blitz

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by IntermediateDonJuaner:
This argument never seems to stop. Well, first of all, let us define what is dating and what is seduction?

And if you've got those two definitions, compared and tell me what are the similarities and differences in both of them?
More than I am willing to undertake at the moment but that would be an interesting idea for a post I could write someday.

So if I am going to use SS here, they will laugh the hell out of me.
Well if you believe your seductions to be ridiculous, they probably WILL laugh. Patterning is not just about reciting words you've memorized from the internet, those are really just examples. The truth is that how your seductions effect you has everything to do with how they effect your target.

I prefer to use the passive way to deal with things instead of getting laid easily.
Well, if you don't want to get laid, then don't seduce women.

If a guy keeps on asking a girl what she is looking for in a man and this and that, then she will get the hint that you want to pick her up and try to get a fuvk.
Asking "what are you looking for in a man?" is not the ONLY way to elicit values. That is just an example of one approach you COULD take. You could also take something from the conversation like a favorite male actor of hers and ask why she likes him so much.

Also, IDJ, it's not what you say but how you say it and where in the conversation you deliver the line. I am able to ask a girl almost any question that is not inherently sexual in nature in such a way that it doesn't give out an "I want to fvck you" vibe (assuming I don't want to give that impression yet).

And I am sure you know that one of the DJ principles is 'Do not appear too interested in her even if you're dying inside' since you've been here long enough.
What would be better is to not be "dying inside" in the first place. If you are "dying inside" for a girl you just met, you need to get out and meet girls more often. And Blitz is right, just because you show interest doesn't mean she knows she can fvck you. You are QUALIFYING her. She wants you to be interested in her and she also wants you to want to fvck her but once she KNOWS she can fvck you she will be satisfied knowing that and need not take all the social risks associated with actually doing it.

------------------

Pook

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trickynick says,

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Pook:
Think of a young guerilla finding some way to dye his back silver, mating with a female, then washing it off, and you've got SS. The end result is that the female has assumed she has the protection of that silverback (because of the laws of nature) but in reality she's left off worse than before.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ill-concieved analogy. Among apes, that which makes a male attractive to females sexually also makes him a good provider. This is no longer the case in modern human society. Women are attracted to a man for primarily the lover or provider reason. One or the other, but rarely both. Chris, why not let the HB's marry some millionaire, somebody has to support our kids, right? LOL!

What is the benefit in the mentality of letting nature take it's course in matters such as this? Only operate with the natural or evolutionary models when it is TO YOUR BENEFIT, otherwise what good are they? You think it's better for sociey or better for the natural order of things? Who gives a sh1t even if it is?

Nice reply Nick. But I didn't say what you're replying too.

I know you guys don't want to believe me. And that's fine. You would rather think that I don't *understand* speed seduction. But, in fact, I do. That is why I came to this place than to all the other other 'seduction' sites scattered across the net. This site is a catch-all. It has some seduction, some self-improvement, etcetera.

One of the advantages (or curses) of being a Pook is that people ask you a lot of questions. One that I see frequently is the guy who knows everything seduction in every way. He has literally memorized 'Art of Seduction' (see, Intermediate? I know ALL the seduction works both of MODERN MATERIAL and ANCIENT), programmed himself with SS, and so on.

He was trying to keep this girl, trying to do a LTR. No problems so far but he kept going back on all the seduction knowledge he has stuffed in his head.

"Make it natural" was what I said to him. I had to learn this too, that I had to BACK OFF from the 'seduction' and make myself natural. You won't get all the immediate results as you would with all your 'seduction techniques', but you get results and you will build on it. Right now, I get the same exact results as I used to with SS but I don't even think about it. It's all natural. THAT is the goal to shoot for.

Your fathers and fore-fathers didn't need all this material you guys are reading and hammering into your brain. They just did it.

This is sexuality. It does not require a university degree. I'm suspecting a lot of guys are spending as much research and energy on seduction as they would with a regular degree! Sexuality's power is at its optimum when it is natural within you. NO thoughts of 'confidence'. NO thoughts of mirroring or patterns or 'changing her frame of reference'. You just simply BE.

But this looks like something you guys are going to have to discover on your own. Good luck to you. And I hope that you truly will find happiness.

It will make me happy if you do.

------------------
POOK
------------------------
"As you think, you shall become."

"Impossible scenarios are ingeniusly disguised as opportunties."

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pook,

I believe that it is unhealthy for a man to go out and rely soley on Speed Seduction, thinking that this is going to bring women that will ultimately like HIM. In order for somebody to practice Speed Seduction and remain healthy and unphased by it's side-effects, he must have a strong BASE to work from. Nick and I have studied this board, and the bible, and all of the self-help confidence material that we needed. We've been through our DJ reformation, and internally, we have the same beliefs that women need to ultimately please US, and not the other way around. We qualify them! We know that we shouldn't (and will not) change OURSELVES internally for these women.

We just find Speed Seduction as a fun, and effective way to get laid. Once again, like a sport. That is it. There is no harm by it BECAUSE we have this solid DJ base that we've build our SS upon. If we want to stop SSing and start qualifying for a serious LTR, we will do that.

Let me try to explain with an example. Lets say that there is this man who is very in touch with the things you've described. He IS a MAN. He knows what it means to make women fight for them, and not vice versa. He knows that HE is the prize, and that they must work for HIM. Now, this man has this magical set of clothes. Whenever he wears this outfit, he magically attracts women, and gets laid. Now, of course he gets laid when he DOESN'T wear this outfit, because his natural, internalized attitude allows him to naturally attract women. But he gets MORE women, FASTER when he wears these clothes. He might wear them out to the bar, attract a woman, get laid then go back home. He can take off these clothes whenever he wants, his personality is still the same, but he has this added magical element to him that further ENHANCES his presence, and is VERY effective in allowing him to sex women.

Now when he wants to eventually settle down and find an LTR partner that will make him happy for life, he will not wear those clothes because he doesn't want his woman to fall in love with the clothes. He wants her to fall in love with the REAL him, the personality that he's developed.

Pook, I am just like that guy. I have internalized what you've preached, and learned so much from this site, and self-improvement in general. The magical pair of clothes is the SS. Whenever I want to simply get laid, I use SS, or put those clothes on and I can attract even MORE women then when I simply go in there and use ****y/funny, challenge, mystery, be a man type stuff. Whenever I want to, I can take of the SS clothing, and demonstrate my TRUE personality. I am convinced that I will still attract women, and they will be in love with the real me. As opposed to when I wear the clothes, I'll attract and fvck them very fast, but they will not be attracted to me, but rather to my SS clothes.

I hope I've made my point clear that SS is nothing but a game to me. It is fun to try to see what kind of reaction I can get out of these women when I say some of the crazy things I say. It works very well in getting me laid, and right now it's all I care about. When I want something deeper than that, I'll take the clothes off and go out there in regular clothes and let them see my true personality, un-clouded by the mask of Speed Seduction.

-Blitz

[This message has been edited by xblitz44x (edited 10-04-2002).]

[This message has been edited by xblitz44x (edited 10-04-2002).]

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pook:

Nice reply Nick. But I didn't say what you're replying too.
Sorry, about that. I realized that Chris had said it and not you but I copied the quote formatting without changing it to reflect who I was actually quoting.

Good last post here, I'll say more about it when I have more time to think about it and post.

------------------

De La Soul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post, blitz. Very helpful.

descartes

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey monsieur de la pookiness (as you somtimes call yourself)

i dont think there is anybody on this site that admires you more than i do
i read your posts everytime i feel down and it really helps me ,but
pook you have to understand somrthing
most guys who come here do it because they have been struggling all their lives to get women but they cant
some (or most )of those guys have a life ,they work ,they go out ,they talk to women and it never works.
the only thing that is missing in those people's life is a mate and they wanna know how they can get one
it is easy for someone who can get women to say that it's not important ,as it is easy for a rich man to say that money dont matter.
if there was a survey ,most rich people would say that money is not important ,why?
because they have it
you have been through a lot of stuff yourself and it is a process
how can you tell someone who is 24 ,works ,go to school ,work out ,hand out every weekend but never had a girlfriend that it's not important?
the ideas given here are great and must be used by those who have been struggling in their lives to have a girlfriend
once they get a girlfriend(or lots of girlfriend),they can go to your stage if they are intelligent enough
any normal person who gets their good share of something should not consider it as very important anymore
if someone decides to make it his life goal ,then they are just stupid
but you need to have something first before knowing it's not that important
let them use whatever way that can get them there fast
once they are there ,they can think of other things

david_med@hotmail.com

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what about the deception women drop on us? ie. make up, formfitting clubber pants, perfume etc.

thats SS shyt bytches use on us....haha.

bytches always look better in the club vs in the morning after youve nailed them.

-dave

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't help but feel sorry for the poor soul so entirely fixated on seducing women that he neglects more important aspects of life.

The unfortunate thing is that most of the guys I have known to be the most successful with women have been the least succesful in other aspects of life.

One guy is a 40ish med school dropout with an Einstein brain that keeps gavitating back to working in restaurants and bars, no doubt due to the overabundance of available meat. He tried selling cars, got his real estate license, drove a limo, in between each reverting back to the work that brings him a steady supply of fresh women. He said he lost count at 175 sex partners.

Another is much younger, mid 20's. His entire existence centers around a revolving circle of women that he manages to attract, sleep with, and kick to the curb all the while feeding a bonfire of social proof that keeps them lined up at his door. I have never seen him do anything for himself....everything revolves around staying at the top of his game. Not a week went by he wasn't fukking some other chick last time he was in an LTR. Pretty hollow existence, if you ask me.

Me, I have considered learning better ways to seduce women, and changing the person I am to have women beating down my door, but to be honest I dont have time. I am too focused on building my business and my life in general to be bothered the added work of becoming proficient at seduction.

People only looking to score as many notches on their bedpost as possible are similar to a heroine addict, in that they seek instant gratification at the expense of long term prosperity.

Donjuanpablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by xblitz44x:

Let me try to explain with an example. Lets say that there is this man who is very in touch with the things you've described. He IS a MAN. He knows what it means to make women fight for them, and not vice versa. He knows that HE is the prize, and that they must work for HIM. Now, this man has this magical set of clothes. Whenever he wears this outfit, he magically attracts women, and gets laid. Now, of course he gets laid when he DOESN'T wear this outfit, because his natural, internalized attitude allows him to naturally attract women. But he gets MORE women, FASTER when he wears these clothes. He might wear them out to the bar, attract a woman, get laid then go back home. He can take off these clothes whenever he wants, his personality is still the same, but he has this added magical element to him that further ENHANCES his presence, and is VERY effective in allowing him to sex women.

B]

The problem is, that this magical suit is not that magical in that it takes a long time to learn, study and practice. And, such as most things in life, anything that you invest huge ammounts of time and energy into eventually becomes a part of your life and your persona, to the extent where its not that easy just to "take off the suit" when you're ready.

MattB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blitz: Please answer my questions. Frankly, I have failed many times and I want to improve my success rate.

Marquez

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Pook is right, again. I say Speed Seduction is a form of prostitution and supplication. I suspect Ross Jeffries is in a vicious cycle: He became disdainful towards women, since he was rejected his whole life. Then ultimately he found the magic formula to get all these dumb puzzies: NLP. The problem is: his disdain, well hidden beneath his pseudo confidence, is growing everytime SS works for him, since the real Ross is still rejected. He only can get a women when he poses as someone he isn't. What a fvcked up reality. A deep hurt jerk in seduction disguise.

david_med@hotmail.com

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Marquez:
The Pook is right, again. I say Speed Seduction is a form of prostitution and supplication. I suspect Ross Jeffries is in a vicious cycle: He became disdainful towards women, since he was rejected his whole life. Then ultimately he found the magic formula to get all these dumb puzzies: NLP. The problem is: his disdain, well hidden beneath his pseudo confidence, is growing everytime SS works for him, since the real Ross is still rejected. He only can get a women when he poses as someone he isn't. What a fvcked up reality. A deep hurt jerk in seduction disguise.
Players are made, not born.

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Marquez:
The problem is: his disdain, well hidden beneath his pseudo confidence, is growing everytime SS works for him, since the real Ross is still rejected.
What about SS is inherently "not showing the real you" or "not being yourself"? If you are using patterns that are your own and affect you as well as affecting your target then you are being yourself. Hell, I don't think you are not being yourself even if you use some borrowed material if you have taken it to heart in the necessary way. If you aren't yourself then what are you?

------------------

Marquez

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by david_med@hotmail.com:
Players are made, not born.
What is a player? A person whose profession is to please women. If he is skillful, he gets his rewards: Sex, ego boost. He could even charge money for his service, but probably this would reveal to much of his profession.
Bisphop's three rules for sex could also be the rules of a callboy:
"The first rule I have, before I'll sleep with a woman, is I have to wear a condom.
The second rule I have is that making love with me is something you are absolutely certain you want to do.
And the third thing is, this has to be
a shared moment that you will never forget."

[Edit: And like prostitutes, players don't have a high opinion of their targets]
Originally posted by SexPDX:
What about SS is inherently "not showing the real you" or "not being yourself"? If you are using patterns that are your own and affect you as well as affecting your target then you are being yourself. Hell, I don't think you are not being yourself even if you use some borrowed material if you have taken it to heart in the necessary way. If you aren't yourself then what are you?
You are yourself when you have found your calling. You will feel it when you have found it, since everything seems it had been planned for you from the beginning. If your calling is to seduce targets (sic!), then go for it, but I still don't think that could be a man's calling.

[Edit: What about prostituion is inherently "not showing the real you" or "not being yourself"?]

[This message has been edited by Marquez (edited 10-06-2002).]