“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

seduction words

Vercetti

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
Age
39
:eek: ONLY EXPERTS ANSWER PLEASE:eek:

1. How do you make a girl you barely know wet by just talking to her.

2. What are some questions you can ask to encourage a girls mind to shift from "friend" to "lover" per say.

3. A list of topics for "fluff talk"
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Nathan

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2003
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Location
Indianapolis
I wouldn't classify myself as an "expert," but I've had a lot of success getting women wet with nothing but words.

Just for the sheer hell of it (and btw, this stuff does NOT substitute for normal, healthy, physical interaction with women), I talked one "church girl" into sending me XXX pictures the night she "met" me. Another girl I met in the same room kept telling me I needed Jesus, but I played her HARD, and within a few mins, she was letting me listen on Yahoo messenger as she played with herself and said my name.

It was hilarious.

My point is that it can definitely be done... and MUCH more so if you are actually there with her and can use voice inflection and your eyes. Your eyes are what will REALLY impact her... much more so than your words.

If she has a high IL, it's pretty easy. If not, you'll have to work harder.


The main idea is to find her fantasy and play on it. Or, find her "bad side" and bring it out. This is especially effective on religious girls and your general "daddy's girl" types.

All women are pretty horny, some just have it buried pretty deeply because they don't want to be perceived as a slut.

You have to uncover her "inner goddess" and put her in a position where she wants to show you that she is not a "good girl" or a "prude."

I'm too lazy to keep typing. *lol* Maybe I can elaborate more later.

Again, the stuff I've done on the 'net, and getting girls wet online, I don't recommend that people sit around and do it all day or substitute it for real life interaction. I just did it for the hell and the fun of it.
 

dbot

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2003
Messages
530
Reaction score
63
1. Not a simple answer. It depends on the girl.

2. Maybe not questions per say, but you can change the way a girl sees you through sexual innuendo or subtle NLP.

3. There aren't many posts on fluff talk because there is no art to it. Fluff talk is just BS conversation that isn't about you or her on a personal level.


I may expand more on this tomorrow if your questions still haven't been answered.
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
The best way to make a girl wet is to tell her you think she's the greatest person in the world and that you really, really, really care about her. Then talk about your feelings and discuss your family problems with her.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
lol porky...don't forget about writing her poems that tell her "you love her"
 

Vercetti

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Originally posted by JBizzle
lol porky...don't forget about writing her poems that tell her "you love her"
alright guys i'm bein' serioius here.:rolleyes:
 

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
They're being sarcastic because non of the questions you asked have real answers (except for #2, which has been covered thoroughly in other places).

Unfortunately, there are no magic words that will make any girl wet. If there were, we wouldn't need this whole site, just a list of those words.

It's pointless to make a list of fluff talk topics, because it would go on forever. Fluff talk is whatever you want it to be. There are no wrong answers except for "Let's f***", "I love you", and "I think this rash might be contagious." That's all there is to it.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top