Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Seduction Materials....

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can anyone suggest the best seduction materials to buy/read?

I have come a long way the last couple of months in reducing my AFCness and gaining genuine confidence around women.

I have also truly internalized that I am the prize.

I have alll but eliminated my old needy/wuss-like self.

I have become very good (and getting better) at C&F and using kino.

BUT....

I still have much more to learn. I've gotten really good at getting numbers and arranging subsequent meetings. But, I'm still not getting laid (or at least I haven't in a couple of months).

I think I need a lot of work in building rapport. I also want to learn more about building and maintaining attraction.

Also, how to stimulate women SEXUALLY when they are around me.

Another question - I have read many times about Eliciting Values -can somebody explain to me exactly what this is and/or give examples and/or give links to where I can read up on this.

I have read the Gunwitch and will probably read it again and again until I start to truly internalize it.

I'm considering purchasing DeAngelo's DVD set.

Any other suggestions/comments?

Unbridled_1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ronin:

I have read the Gunwitch and will probably read it again and again until I start to truly internalize it.
good idea, just keep reading and rereading the stuff. :rolleyes:

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi, congratulations on strivin' to improve your self, specially your inner game. Yes, invest in David D's DVD series. If you're gonna invest, go all out and spend the extra $100 for the DVD set. I had both, kept the DVD's. I will also suggest you get yourself a set of the audio program"The Psychology of Achievement" by Brian Tracy. NLP stuff, specially to build rapport, etc. would be very useful. You don't even need to get into speed seduction to get something beneficial out of NLP.

Vassago

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Gangster. I also HIGHLY RECOMMEND Brian Tracy and the DYD Advanced Series. I think every man should own those 2 things.

oskiano

Don Juan
Reaction score
Vassago is right.

Also recommended is a book/manual called The Iron Man by Eric Weber. Look for it at Amazon or Bn.com

I found www.howtogetgirls.com very interesting. Arthur puts forth some interesting theories in his ebooks about different types of women, how to become a better man, etc.

For those of you who have a hard time communicating, talking to people (not just women), Leil Lowndes actually has some good stuff out there. Not necessarily DJ stuff, but it gives you tools and tips.