Cruel Intentions
New Member
Afternoon my peers, some of you may have seen me wandering the forums, however most of you probably have not. For those who do not know, my name is Maximilian Hamilton and one of my best friends on the entire planet is the crazy bastard you guys know as... The Matrix: Relaoded/Revolutions. Whilst he is on his little "Reloadedism" quest, he asked me to bring my knowledge of the game to this forum. Now... I'm not saying that I know it all... but I must admit (yes... I am probably as arrogant as he is) that I know a good deal. Also... I am not coming here to be praised and showered with gifts (as some of the other members of this forum have been) I'm just some guy, who merely knows a thing or two about a thing or two. What I know about the game, I will be sharing with you guys. All I am bringing to the table is my experience... that's all.
I will say that I am a proud practitioner of the Art of Seduction. Reloaded and I, have had countless discussions, experiments and field stories on the topic and the game. The true Art of Seduction is an interesting art indeed... it is this very art that I will attempt to teach to you guys. Pure Seduction is kinda different from Speed Seduction (something that I loathe) and just going through life trying to meet women. The Art of Seduction is a tacitian's dream. It is an art that requires patience, confidence, and the ability to think three steps ahead of everyone else. It is a game that everyone plays... but only few play consciously. Everyone has seductive potential beyond their wildest dreams... and in the first post of Seduction 101, that's what I intend to bring out in everyone. All in all, it should be good fun gentlemen... it will be my pleasure working with you guys.
Sucker Love Is...
I will say that I am a proud practitioner of the Art of Seduction. Reloaded and I, have had countless discussions, experiments and field stories on the topic and the game. The true Art of Seduction is an interesting art indeed... it is this very art that I will attempt to teach to you guys. Pure Seduction is kinda different from Speed Seduction (something that I loathe) and just going through life trying to meet women. The Art of Seduction is a tacitian's dream. It is an art that requires patience, confidence, and the ability to think three steps ahead of everyone else. It is a game that everyone plays... but only few play consciously. Everyone has seductive potential beyond their wildest dreams... and in the first post of Seduction 101, that's what I intend to bring out in everyone. All in all, it should be good fun gentlemen... it will be my pleasure working with you guys.
Sucker Love Is...