"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

SEDUCINGWOMEN101 ? what is that site supposed to do?

Andress

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2004
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
Location
here
I am new on all this and found this forum...sosuave.com which I think is very good ....
but yesterday I found a site written by a woman which contains a list of sites that she ...a woman called destini9 with her negative comments critize all of them ...... about them ....
i thought ... wtf ?
www.seducingwomen101.com

i mean what about her site ?.... is her site perfect ?...the ultimate truth? ....

does she have an inferiority complex?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

dcfball

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
139
Reaction score
1
just one .. big ...**** test


there may be a few truths on there(for example there is a line "dont sleep with me on saturday and not call me until wed. "that was a good tip) , but for the most part itts just female **** test
 

Skel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 5, 2003
Messages
1,721
Reaction score
10
Destini is a looney. I have known her from different forums for a while. What she says seems to make sense but shes pretty psycho, smart but arent all the smart ones psycho?
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
There are some truths to what she posts - but I'd be too careful not to read into it too much as it may distort the successful DJ techniques that have worked for many of us.
 

Andress

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2004
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
Location
here
she IS looney

she criticize PRACTICALLY EACH famous website ON THE internet !
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Silquee Smoove

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2003
Messages
723
Reaction score
1
Location
Jax Bch, FL - 3rd Street Crew
Laying the jake down on D9...

That site is nothing more than one woman's pathetic life and experiences. Reading through it reads as more of a personal diary, than anything factual. I'd say it's an overrated weblog.

With the flow of information being what it is, I'm not surprised that a woman would create her own site to fight back the trade secrets that are being released that women have been coming up with for the past 20 or so years to use against men.

Seducingwomen101.com a site concieved and written by a woman to help (supposedly) men get or (seduce, but that can't be true seduction because it doesn't exist to her, (damn walking contradiction)) seduce other women.

She seems more like a fortune teller who has these unfortunate men eating out of the palm of her hand, afraid that if they don't follow her advice they will never succeed...
 

Doppler4000

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 25, 2001
Messages
203
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
Do a forum search... this topic has been beaten to death around here. People have pretty strong feelings on both sides of the issue. Once you've been out there awhile I think you'll see some truth in what she says about what all these "techniques" can and cannot really do based on a chicks very first impression of you.... particularly with older non-college and high school women. Like everything else, you've gotta get out there and see what works for you and then form your own opinions. Guys who swear by one particular strategy aren't gonna put much stock in a site which tries to discredit it.
 
Top