"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Seducingwomen101.com

Walden

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
5
Location
New Zealand
So is there any info on this site or what , all I can ever find is an ad for tee shirts.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,574
Reaction score
66
Age
52
Location
Los Angeles
Any info? I haven't come across any, but maybe its because I get bored of reading the never ending ramblings with no content that the author seems to think are fascinating. There should be Cliff Notes, or summaries of those tiresome articles. Maybe some of the DJ's here who are fans of that site can post some summaries of stuff you are learning.

My advice to you is to go to her page where she reviews the different sites/methods/systems, and go with the ones she spends more time trashing.
 
Joined
Nov 22, 2002
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
to be honest her core principles are on the mark i'd say, you obviously havnt read all of the articles which i couldnt blame you for... i got so bored reading them that i got speakonia to read it out to me while playing music in the background, just too long.. however amoungst all the BS, theres some stuff thats right on the mark
 

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2002
Messages
1,606
Reaction score
13
Age
46
I've wrote a million posts about it. Search the Tips section. This thread should be closed before it ends up as the same old argument. Walden, personally it changed my life COMPLETELY for the better. But most don't have the attention span to sit through it. Again, check the tips section for my views on it.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2003
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
27
dont listen to blitz. dont listen to me. Listen to your true self. And read again.
 

NMMWCR

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2002
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
For all of you who keep looking for the Cliff's Notes version of seducingwomen101, Oxide pretty much nailed it. "know thyself."

Originally posted by Oxide
dont listen to blitz. dont listen to me. Listen to your true self. And read again.
 

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
Do you mean Destinis writings?

She was on here and everybody dismissed her. She had a tendency to ramble though , so I don't feel too many have read much of her stuff. I know I couldn't read all of it. I'm a very quick reader, I just didn't dig her writing style.
 

Walden

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
5
Location
New Zealand
Okay so how about some basic site navigation like a link to her articles section. Seriously , the only like from her front page goes to an ad for tee shirts about fisting (WTF?).
 

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 22, 2003
Messages
734
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Miami
I am planning to read the articles on this site. I feel confident that Destini knows what she is talking about.... and plus she speaks more towards the Sexual Dynamics rather than techniques, which is more natural.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top