"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

seducingwomen101.com opinion

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 23, 2004
Messages
385
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Josetown a.k.a Chocolate City Area
Man oh man, good thing i came back to this site. I think the site has good info, except she doesn't explain things enough, plus she doesn't address the hugest issues IMO. But Sosuave>>>>>SW101. Who agrees?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Silquee Smoove

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2003
Messages
723
Reaction score
1
Location
Jax Bch, FL - 3rd Street Crew
I do, I know it's only a matter of time before Xxblitz44xX shows up to disagree, or maybe he'll give it a thumbs up for both.

Destini9 is too condescending towards her readers. Name-calling and show-boating on her end only make her seem like more of a b!tch towards the reader.

I feel bad for those guys who end up taking her advice while getting called all sorts of names in the process, how degrading:rolleyes:

Destini, you need professional help....
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
She offers a good insight on how women think, but yeah she's way too analytic and I think she might be one of those 3 or more cat whacked women.
 

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
I remember when, way back when in a LR, she'd call the girls cokeheads, sluts or something. Just ad hominem attacks.
 

SealTeamSix

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
I do not know what's her qualification but she sure sounds very negative of speed seduction mechanism.

I was reading seducing woman 101 articles, and I must admit that I do not like her pesimestic ideas. She basically says the attractions are up to woman so that men has no control over. I beg the differ. You see the proof every day .. ugly guys with HB GFs .. etc.. Plus I have experieced my own as well.

Also, she basically said, once the guy mess up building attraction, his chance of fuccing her is pretty much done.. Well .. I know few people who were real persistance when it came pursing woman .. some actually landed knock outs being just persistant. They blew few tries .. but still landed pu$$y!

It almost like she is one of those female activist or UB who is bitter cuz she cannot get men's attention ... OR
It could be real depressed AFC who pretends to be a woman and try to convince fellow AFCs to believe SS stuff does not work.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2004
Messages
572
Reaction score
6
who is she?

Who is this broad?
Is she married, single, divorced or what?
How old is she?
Hell, she hates men.

cave dweller
 

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
All I know about sw101, is that the host is inherently negative in all of her posts... and whatever truth lies in her message is convoluted by her negative viewpoints.

There is very little constructive input that is meant to help someone overcome his social anxiety.

Very much believes that it's not possible for an ugly man to land a beautiful women, that any 'game' is detectable and makes women not want to be with you, also she says that when you attract someone its because you are attracted to the alternate polarity to yourself... for example the most masculine male would attract the most feminine females, and the most feminine males would attract the most masculine females...

Very angry women one way or the other.
 
Top