"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

SeducingWomen101.com Live Chat

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2002
Messages
1,606
Reaction score
13
Age
46
I know that a lot of you guys have trouble reading seducingwomen101.com . And some of you wouldn't read it even if you DID understand it. But I am at the live-chat there now, ready to answer any questions that you may have. Do me a favor and keep your ego's at the door. I'm not going to have a flame war with you, but I would gladly debate. Here is the link

SW101 Chatroom

By the way, it is just me, and 2 other guys there. Nobody is going to gang up or flame you.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Saine

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2003
Messages
867
Reaction score
0
Hehe just saw you. Why not get AIM and make a chatroom.
 

NINJA PIMP

Banned
Joined
Aug 17, 2003
Messages
262
Reaction score
0
Age
47
Location
Da World
I just tried to log in but that thing is slow as balls. I agree with Saine. AIM is much better!
 
Top