Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Seducing Married Women

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Had this discussion with some friends today and it was interesting. I don't want to get into all the moral aspects here but a lot of married women are bored in their relationships.

Showing clear interest and intentions is a key step. As well as having her comfortable around you.

Has anyone been successful with this?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a lot of married women are bored in their relationships.
This is true. It's not only married women. Women in long term, non-marital LTRs tend to get bored somewhere between 2-5 years. It's closer to 2-3 if the guy exhibits more beta tendencies. Men who retain stronger frames as a relationship progresses can keep her less bored for closer to 5 years. Men also tend to become more beta as relationships continue.

The majority of my local friends are men who have been with their same girlfriends (in most cases, now wives) for 5+ years.

Long term established couples do a good job of hiding their problems from the outside world. If you're good enough friends with a man in an LTR/married man, he'll tell you about how less exciting his relationship is now as compared to the first 2-3 years of it.

A woman in a long term relationship is much less likely to inform a random man about her boredom in it. This is the real life application of what I said above about hiding problems. As a result, it becomes more difficult to find a woman in a longer term relationship who is open to extramarital/extrarelational sex.

Last edited:

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had this discussion with some friends today and it was interesting. I don't want to get into all the moral aspects here but a lot of married women are bored in their relationships.

Showing clear interest and intentions is a key step. As well as having her comfortable around you.

I have a bit of a fetish for older 45-55 year old women, as long as they look good.

They hold you in the most amazing way when your busting in them.

its night and day compared to smashing a younger western woman who is basically a tranny., thanks to indoctrination and feminism.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Risk is exciting
Risk is exciting to an extent. The problem comes after the newness has worn off and you suddenly have complicating factors that have been introduced and all you want is to cut ties. It isn't that easy. If you live in a large metro area then probably not a big deal. Otherwise, I wouldn't bother with this as the blow-back isn't worth the bang.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I don’t think married women need to be seduced. Married women, if on the prowl, will be pretty obvious about their interest & intent. With that being said, I would avoid it.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seducing married women that are bored is like shooting ducks in a barrel. All you need is the opportunity. Having said that, it isn't worth the sh1t storm of chaos.
I remember the story of a guy (that worked at the same major defense plant as I) that killed his wife's lover. One of colleagues went to visit him at "The Farm", where the guy said he was "doing hard time" (he might actually now be out :eek: :eek: ).