Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Seducing high school girls

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Below is a post that i posted on the mASF newsgroup about seducing girls at high school. I do understand that this is not asf and you may have different policies in the way you treat women but i have also noticed alot of similiarities. All the information you are about to read is from the ASF(www.fastseduction.com) archives, none was originally from me.

Allright, i have been looking at the ASF archive on posts about high school seduction and thought i would repost all the main points that i found here incase people were interested.

Firstly, the most emphasized point that I came across would have to be that of being the Alpha male, a reason for this would be that you see these people alot, especially if you go to a small school and looking alpha really hits it with high school girls.

The issue about confidence came up alot, it seems to go hand in hand with being an alpha male, being confident.. often being reffered to in some posts as 'having balls' which is a huge problem in high school. I see tonnes of guys who just cant talk to hot girls, even if there is no reason behind it. Confidence is the same in high school as anywhere else and there are things on it on this site so ill just leave it up to you if you think you have a problem with this part.

Social proof is said to be pure gold in high school, and it seems to be the quite easy to accomplish. I have got my name around the school just by joining a soccer team and doing humorous things around the school. Just make sure it is good things going around the school not bad things.

Being humorous is a really REALLY good trait to have in high school, it helps you become more alpha. There's not much else to say about it, its something you have to work on by yourself.

Okay this one i can be sure about.. Kino, it helps immensely in high school, if you are seen walking around hugging all the girls then other girls think its allright to hug you and wont be threatened by you. I do use kino alot and it has helped alot.

Looks.. do they matter in high school? This is a common question by people my age. Look at the people that are getting the chick's, are they really attractive? Not in my school of course there is the natural attractive guy who gets all the chicks but that doesnt stop the average joe from getting them. but it does help i have been working out and it helps you get a few second looks from girls.

Allright theres some of the main points i found in BRIEF.

Thanks for reading, that was not the entire post, there was information on the post that was not applicable to this forum, but was more focused on ASF. Please feel free to give me your comments and suggestions but keep in mind that everything in that post was written by me but wasn't actually my views and oppinions but rather views and oppinions of old/current asf users.

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice post, i found it interesting :) Only thing is, i hear 'kino' alot, and being 'alpha'. Are these things described in the Highschool DJ Bible? I must have overlooked them if they are...

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mikelo2k
i hear 'kino' alot, and being 'alpha'. Are these things described in the Highschool DJ Bible? I must have overlooked them if they are...
Oh my God, you are missing out a HUGE chunk there buddy. Go back to the Bible and read it again! Never underestimate the importance of kino and being the man.