Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Seducing a stewardess

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
A guy I know seduced a stewardess on a flight to Turkey. He either went to her hotel room after landing or took her to his hotel, I don't know. The pictures he took of her, this girl was a genuine 10. I didn't ask how he did it, pride and ego wouldn't let me, but months later I caved and asked him and he just laughed at me.

This guy has always been a Chad, he hooked up with practically every woman known to our circle before ostensibly settling down with a GF. He even wants to get married now.

How do you suppose he did it? Stewardesses are hard pressed to find time for chit chat on a flight. Then again he probably didn't need to say much. Just a few words in the galley after meal service I'm guessing. I have no idea, that's why I'm asking haha.
Huh? Stewardesses are known for banging random dudes on stayovers.

If he is hot she might have suggested it

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Today I started a new job as a salesman, first salesman job. In training we learned about the "law of averages" basically, if we approach 50 small businesses a day and attempt to plug our products/services, on average we will get 2 buyers per day.

I've noticed that door to door sales is a lot like cold approaching.

So if you approach 50 flight attendants across dozens of flights, perhaps by the same logic you'll bang 2 of them.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This may or may not answer your question but I've been asked before how I managed to get XYZ girl and my response for the most part has been "Not really sure, right place at the right time, I guess". And I wasn't bull****ting.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
About five years ago I had a Southwest stewardess sit and talk with me on a cross-country flight for about half an hour. It was a red eye and the plane wasn’t full. I was sitting in the last row because the back half of the cabin was nearly empty.

She initiated the conversation by asking about my trip. I told her I was visiting an ex-gf for a few days. It seemed to pique her interest. While we were talking she offered to make me a drink for free. She also told me about her home town and how often she passed through mine.

I didn’t ask for any contact info.
Coincidentally, she was working the return flight and didn’t acknowledge me.

I have also seen, but never matched with stewardesses on Tinder.
I live about 2 miles from the airport in my small town. It has Aligant Airlines which has a lot of flights. Anyway, I'll see flight attendants on there and bumble once in a blue moon and"matched" a few times with them but didn't lead to any dates. Well, the last one I did I didn't notice until late in the day so she was probably 600 miles away already.

I would expect on OLD like many they're just using it to show their work buddies when they're bored who gets more likes. Sorta like a d*ck measuring contest for women I suspect.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve never picked up a stewardess. But I have picked up many women at work (nurses, baristas, convenience store clerks...) and I’m sure the principles are the same. It’s really just recognizing she’s attracted to you, and then show her you’re interested in her as well. Things seem to work themselves out.