"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

SeduceAndConquer

romeo203

Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Has anyone every bought the four SeduceAndConquer CDs by Payton Kane? SeduceAndConquer.com

It does focus on being a challenge so there must be some good DJ tips. I listened to his broadcast on radio and it basically says to be a challenge from the very beginning, never compliment her, be chivalrous only on the first date and any dates after that, you basically make her think you don't want her anymore.

That's part of seduction.

The second part is to destroy and conquer. Basically, when you two start a relationship, destroy her by dumping her and that's where you conquer her mind so now the body will follow.

I tried this technique where I got the girl to date and have sex with me. When she left she said I'll see you later, so stupid me I didn't want her to think I will be available so I said Never!....



Any takes on this?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top