Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Security Officer Pickups

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey, im a security guard at this building complex where there is restuarants and stuff. there is plenty of hot girls walking around who are going to the restaurants or they work as waitresses or at pop stands.

is there any good advice as a fully uniformed officer (rent a cop) could do to get the girls number or something other than the usual? I think i could throw some unique game in the pick up considering im in a uniform.

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bust skaters, give parking tickets, break up fights, lock down buildings, sit on my bum and watch cable, weight lift when all employees left during the late shift, whatever

also, i only work there 24 hours a week and im 18 so im not one of those loser guards. im just doing this as a summer thing before college.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
listen up

there really aint no special specific advise that can be given

it really doesnt matter what you are doing

just start conversation

if i were you id make sure to come off not sketchy as well b/c most of the security people at the malls i see are quite weird dudes

but jus starts a conversation, dammit!!!!!!!

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ahh , you bust skaters, you deserve my foot! hahah naw jk

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you guys cant think of any good DJing games i can pull dressed up as a security guard?

BTW: im physically attractive and have a lot of confidence so im not the typical security ass hole guard who thinks he can push people around (arrogant *******s)

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
awww come on, use your creativity! I would have loads of fun in your position messing around with HBs

you: "excuse me maam, your left shoelace is undone - that's a potential safety hazard"
her: "oh im sorry - there we go"
me: In a double knot please
her: ok
me: (playfully) now tuck in your shirt
her: you just enjoy the power dont ya?
me: well i'm a powerful guy
her: i'll bet you are! i like the uniform....

blah blah blah

come on! have some fun with it!

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, not a good position to be in (cop\security). I know a few ppl that would beat the living sh!t outta u if they caught u alone after work ;x

But anyways, you should take advantage of your position, get smuggle sh1t out from the store and stuff like that. It'll give u some extra $$$ :D

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mikelo2k
Lol, not a good position to be in (cop\security). I know a few ppl that would beat the living sh!t outta u if they caught u alone after work ;x

But anyways, you should take advantage of your position, get smuggle sh1t out from the store and stuff like that. It'll give u some extra $$$ :D
obviously a man of integrity ;)