"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Secretaries and CLERKS. Follow this routine.

NeverFear

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2003
Messages
141
Reaction score
4
Age
51
Location
Atlanta
I happen to work in sales and if you're interested in meeting people consider two HUGE areas;

secretaries and clerks.

Easy to get phone numbers and theyre usually single.

1. You have a built in excuse to chat with them. There's no awkwardness. Theyre THERE to help you.

2. You've ALREADY got their numbers!!!! You KNOW the businesss number!!

3. THeyre usually single.

4. Offices, Malls, stores, coffee places, restaurants, health clubs, airports, theyre EVERYWHERE!!!

ROUTINE:
1. Always keep a business card on you at all times. Flirt with her and before you leave hand her a bs card. You already know her number!

2. Do the ****y funny thing. Be confident and not desperate.

3. LOOK good. No dumpy clothes.

4. Find a common interest.

5. Keep a book and immediately write down names/numbers/ or you will forget.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2003
Messages
5,135
Reaction score
82
Location
Beyond your peripheral vision
i am a clerk.




hahahahah, but who cares????

no, i will testify that it is easy to talk to us clerks. (not me because i am usually just not in the mood for that sh!t), but most clerks will talk with you all day, if you are interesting. hey, we are getting paid for it! why not? but if you are not our type, and you are obviously hitting on us, then it is just the opposite. we are fcuking TRAPPED and HAVE to talk to you, or we could get fired. and that sh!t suuuucks. although i have told a guy before to "go away."
 
Top