“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Secret admire email me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cckybold

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
49
Reaction score
20
I have show my new gf that my secret admire email me . Right or wrong?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
WTF? Childish shenanigans

If your age is correct this seems to be stalker territories.Might be an ex.
I would not have showed it to her if new relationship, its just gonna create drama.
 

Cckybold

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
49
Reaction score
20
My gf fluanting me around with her friends and family's and announced our relationship on fb . We been together less than two weeks . After her post on fb I received that email, I showed her . Now my gf love bombing me .
 

Cckybold

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
49
Reaction score
20
After one month my gf asking me for promise ring . Now my gf help me looking for the ring around 2k each should I buy?
I think we going too fast in the relationship, she monkey brunch her ex bf with me. She older than me 10yrs . Should I believe her?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Cckybold

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
49
Reaction score
20
After two years of her relationship with her ex she told me that her ex never buy her anything. Always broke his promise never dote her. She told me I'm better and young I care about her and dote her..I felt weird
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top