“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Second time

Diabolique

New Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2003
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
Toronto
There's this girl I walk with sometimes coming back from school. I asked her last week if she wanted to go see a movie on the weekend but it turned out she was busy. Even so, she asked me if I wanted to meet up with her and her friends last Saturday (they had something planned already), if not she said we could watch a movie some other weekend. I've decided that it's better to leave it for another time.
She's very talkative in class and her IL in me seems more than OK.
How should I bring into discussion going out again, I don't want her to tell me she's busy again even though she made it clear she wants to go out sometime.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Ask her whats shes gonna be doing the upcoming weekend. If she says nothing then go for it. If she is busy then just wait for another time.
 

rich_uk

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
england!
like oak said, you dont need to directly ask straight out if you are worried about being knocked back, if you talk to her alot you must talk about what your plans are etc? so just be subtle and if she doesnt have anything planned say dya wanna go watch a film? or whatever you had planned... may not be a good idea to say wanna fcuk though.
 

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2002
Messages
211
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
South Orange, NJ
Whoa whoa. It's important to remember that it's a bad idea to ASK. What do you care what other plans she has this weekend? If she really wants to go out with you, she'll clear her schedule if she can.

The most important thing is to be completely and utterly confident. Example:

Instead of saying:
"What are you doing this weekend? Wanna do something?"

Say:
"Hey, I have some freetime saturday night. Let's go _______."

This portrays that you are confident she will say yes, and that you are a very busy man who has to make time for her, not the other way around.l

I did this the other day. I got this girl's digits at work, called her 4 days later, and said I had free time on saturday morning, and that we should go get some coffee. She said she had to do something saturday morning, but she was willing to get up earlier so we could go have coffee before her appointment. Score! She worked around my schedule, not the other way around.
 

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2002
Messages
211
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
South Orange, NJ
Here, I took this from a post by Pook.

Love is not like a courtroom.
Women are all guilty of NON-interest until they PROVE it to you by showing CONSISTANTLY good behavior.

Otherwise you do not connect.

No excuses, no cancellations, no run-arounds, no 'I'm not ready for a relationship' NO 'give me time'.

Love the way you want it or they must be weeded out.

Love the way YOU want it. Sounds great huh? Get used to it Don Juan.

Grow a backbone TODAY. It's NO to bringing a friend along on the date. It's NO to rude behavior. It's NO to "I have to check my schedule". It's NO to "give me your number".

You lead, they must follow. For a few months. Then you can get 'mutual' if you choose. That's "IF" you choose.

Protect the only part of your body that loves you:

YOUR HEART.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top