Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Second Part: How to Influence and become more attractive

-Boogerman-

Don Juan
Reaction score
STOP! This post is very important, too important to be ignored, I don’t want to lower your hope but I am sorry to tell that this post will most definitely teach you some VERY effective techniques.

This post is mostly melted down into effective techniques; some that I have come up with and some, which I have adopted from others. Influence is very important indeed; to be able to influence the target of your desire or in other parts in your life is crucial for success. Influence and attraction will be strung together, using them both in the techniques.

Expectation In 1999 a not so close friend of mine told me about a broken heart problem. He was just coming out of a bad relationship and was single. The relationship was his first real one and they had met with a little luck in the schools dining room; he had managed to bump into the girl so she had dropped her tray making a scene. So now he was looking for another relationship and he had no clue about how to pick up women or any seduction skills. He told me, “They say that you are great with women and I thought, since you are so good, that you maybe could help me.” Well, to be honest, I didn’t know much back then but I happily agreed to help him. There were some factors. He expected me to be good, and I felt that if I had declined then my skills would not seem real (even if they weren’t).

This skill can be used in many different ways. Maybe if you are looking for assistance than you could possibly say something like this. “I just hear someone praise you in the cafeteria and I just though you should know. People always say that you are kind and helpful to others, and that is a trait that I really admire in people. (Small talk) I don’t want to be pushy here but we need someone to fill in a slot for an afternoon at the flea market. If you would agree than it would be very helpful.” You see that this person is expected to be helpful and when he has a chance to prove it then he will much more often do it.

Repay “Do unto others and be done twice upon.” That is the heart of this influence skill. Do a person a favor and expect them to repay it. You see, when people get favors from other, all the normal people feel a sense that they are obligated to repay it in some way; that feeling grow and grow over time. Let me tell you a little story. Edmond Dantes the main character in “The Count of Monte Cristo“ is forced to fight to death against a fierce smuggler at that time to be accepted into the crew. He wins the duel and instead of slaying his enemy he spare his life and persuade the captain that the man is needed and it would be foolish to slay him. The smuggler is so grateful that he swears a lifelong oath that he is at Dantes service forever, no matter what!

We don’t have to be that extreme, but doing something for another person will give you his emotional dept. People will go to the extremes to repay you just to get rid of the emotional weight of the dept. You don’t even have to do so much, as people have a tendency to repay more than they have got.

Agree Whatever we admit it or not, we like persons who agree with us. Imagine yourself in a meeting with a lot of people, you have made a proposal and everyone in the room is negative to it, except one who agrees with you and tries to persuade the others. The normal thing to do is to feel an attachment to this person, a small gratitude and positive emotion. This is often a good thing to do if you plan to open a relationship to others as they sense a little gratitude to you and that they want to repay it. But don’t be fooled; you should never agree with everything, disagree sometimes so it is not obvious that you are trying to manipulate. If you would like to befriend or belove two women who are arguing, take no side until you are alone with them, were you tell them that you secretly agree with them but that is only between the two of you.

Attention People love attention. Give it to them and then pull it away. It is very easy to do. For example, be with a person three days in a row and be the wonderful Don Juan. Then for a couple of days, be unreachable or give attention to others who you are socializing with. Make them fight for your attention. A good thing you can do is to be different from others in a way or another, not a geek’s way but in a mystic way. Were a strange necklace, use different clothes, walk in a specific way, have scars, have a colored hair.

Rareness Don’t be around all the time, be occupied, this will increase your value.

Need Every person has a need in themselves. We all display a little of this need to others in small fragrances of signs. You may see a person light up if you tell them that they seem to differ from everyone else. If you give them some attention, if you show them that they are needed to others. It all comes in different forms. People tend to either want to reclaim what they had in the past, looks, popularity and respect or want what they do not have, innocence, experience, excitement, mystic. Locating the need is very hard to do indeed; and I will try to give you some clues on to what to do.

Reading other persons poems CAN be a good source. Most people however are not consciously aware of this need so it will not often show there. I have lined up some very common need in today’s society:
  • Need for freedom and relief – Show the person that it is ok just to let everything go and enjoy life
  • Recapture of youth and missing things – Give her what she had in the past or the power she had when she was younger
  • Fairytale love/romance – Read a romance novel dummy ;)
  • Exciting adventures – Just giving the girl some excitement, the person who picks up Arnolds wife in “True Lies” is a good example
  • Powerful lust – feeling no obligation just living for pleasure a short while
  • Feeling of power – giving a person the illusion that she is more powerful and influential than she is (or beautiful or whatever she want)
  • Taken seriously – Many people are just judged by their looks or other things trapping all their personality inside, tapping into the personality can unleash all the trapped emotions on you.
Social Proof A good way to give yourself better reputation or charisma is to have social proof. It can be created in many ways. The most important part is that it does not matter what you are, the only thing that matter is how others perceive you. This is VITAL. The wonderful thing with social proof is that a person says that you are something and it will not seem that you have done anything to manipulate, it is true because other people think so.

Some ways to create social proof:

Spread rumors: If you are in school this is easy. Just write on the desks, walls, lockers and toilets. Try just to write your name. It will work wonders, people who are exposed by this will wonder who you are. It will mystify you. If you are so banal so you write, “Don Juan is so handsome” then it will ruin your social proof. Be mystical: “Don Juan, he makes me wonder?” “Who is Don Juan really?” If you can, get women to write that they love you in the ladies room. The power of the school rumor is the ladies room. Women love what other women love.

Surround yourself with people: Pretty obvious right? If you are making a group of people enjoy your presence then you are probably very special, people will wonder. This can easily be done since you are a Don Juan. Let other people talk, steer the conversation where it will benefit you most and add some humor. Do not strive for attention because it makes you seem insecure. Treat people as they want to be treated is a good motto and let them tell their story.

Mystify yourself: Do not reveal too much about yourself, hint all the time that you are more than you appear. Give yourself the aura of hidden danger or secrets under your wonderful outer layer. Hints can be “If you knew me, then you would not say such things.” “I am afraid that people will know who I am deep inside.” “Isn’t it strange when you think about someone then you realize that you don’t really know anything about him?” Examples where they can be used:

Italics = Female

Example 1

I didn’t know that you enjoyed doing that.

Isn’t it strange when you think about someone then you realize that you don’t really know anything about him?

Example 2

You are so kind to people!

If you know who I was deep inside then you wouldn’t say such things, you would be afraid. *turn around and walk away or look into eyes waiting for her to say something first*

Example 3

What is wrong?

Something have happened this week that I had expected for a long time, I don’t really want people to know anything, it will just scare them, I am afraid that people will find out who I’m really are. I am sorry, but I really don’t want to talk now.

Remember to use these sparsely because if you use them to often they will loose their intended effect. Never give more than vague answers to their questions. Use their imagination as a weapon against them.

-Boogerman-

Don Juan
Reaction score
Uniqueness People find themselves very unique. But they have one thing in common: they do not know what people think about them, this can be used and exploited. Most people are more than happy to hear what people are saying about them and how they are perceived.

Another aspect of this is if you can get a person to imagine that they are unique then it will strengthen your connection. First looking into the person’s life and find what the person really enjoys about her can make this happen. For example: if someone is a painter, then say that their paintings touch them in a special way; be vague about it.

Fake and true demand This is very easy. When you want someone to do something then start of by asking for a ridiculous demand, then ask your true demand. For example, if you would like someone to borrow you money to something then you could do like this. “Hey *** can you borrow me ten bucks?” Then if they decline do this: “Well, if you can’t borrow me that, can you at least borrow me a buck?”. Chances are greater that the answer is yes.

Contrast If you want to look more attractive than a tip is to find a less attractive male to accompany you. He should not be grotesque but you should be more attractive so your target perceives you as more attractive.

Saying NO As simple as the title. Say no to gain respect.

Comments are appreciated. Don’t feel obligated to do so just because I have given you a lot of techniques and want feedback. Just do it if you feel like being a good person.

Post in this series:

First part – What seduction once where

affirmed

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like it. Some nice specific examples. What are your influences for this work, seems a lot like the sort of stuff advocated in 48 laws of power.

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stupendous. Very well written.

-Boogerman-

Don Juan
Reaction score
affirmed: I have not read the 48 laws of power, it is very annoying because everyone is talking about it. :D I have read the preview samples of it on Amazon, but that is just an overview, maybe I got something from that?

I am not really sure where I have gotten all this things from, Influence By Robert B Caldini I have taken some from, that I know. Much of it is just the result of alot of thinking and things that I have noticed in social situations.

To everyone else. Thanks :D

Third Part: Managing an Approach - The Beginning

Last edited:

-Boogerman-

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump. :D Any negative comments or suggestions?

Marquez

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some parts of your post remind me of Cialdini's book "Influence" ... he states not to misuse these methods (like in advertising, selling, don juanism?), and to boycott companies doing that.
Personally I don't like your manipulation attitude ("were you tell them that you secretly agree with them but that is only between the two of you"), and calculation of reciprocity (repay). Hopefully this is only some kind of misinterpreting on my side.
Otherwise your post is well written and organized, technically true and useful. I guess people have to apply their own moral standards when using these methods.

-Boogerman-

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeeh, Marquez. I think it can be a little manipulative. Women use manipulation as much as I do. If you don't like my attitude, then I'm fine about it, everyone can't like me, and we all live by different rules; none which is more true or more rightous than another.

I believe that you should use whatever method you can where you feel you want to implement it. I am not being an manipulative schmuck. I just try to make women experience some of their hidden desires. As long as you have created a world of illusion, she will not notice if it is true or not.

Yes, people who do not like to use this should not use it. We must also remember that we try to manipulate people we love to get them to love us back. We are not just aware of it. Bringing flowers, fancy resturants, moonlit walk in the night... you name it. I think it is wrong to just use the techniques to get sex, that is not me. I go for someone I really like, (oneitis people would say) and mix manipulation with real emotions, it is me, but I want her to feel the things I feel for her. Then if it doesn't work, I vanish. Maybe I cleared some question marks.

Have a nice day Marquez

kelwaller

Don Juan
Reaction score
nice post!!!

wildchild

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man im new to the dj scene but i love your post do you study psychology? Anyway the only bit i dont fully understand is the say no bit say no in what situation? anyway man thanks for taking the time to type all that out im sure it helped alot of people i cant wait to try it out..peace