Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Seated Speed Dating

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
For some women a "better product" means having 50 tattoos and a criminal record.

Are you telling me I should make harmful and dysfunctional life choices just to appear as a better "product" to women?
Come on bro, good way to impose to fit your agenda. Your anger is so obvious. If you are twisting the words "improve yourself to a better product" to "go and kill someone so a woman will have sex with you and marry you," any other advice given is going to be twisted to fit your agenda that all women are garbage because they don't know how awesome you are.

OK, don't work on yourself. Be angry beautiful women don't recognize how awesome we are because we look good and are rich. They are all sluts and stupid because they have sex with the guy half as good as us. Stupid bitches. All sluts who don't give us what you we want.

Men, if we are this angry we are not having sex with beautiful women, they have won the game hands down.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Come on bro, good way to impose to fit your agenda. Your anger is so obvious. If you are twisting the words "improve yourself to a better product" to "go and kill someone so a woman will have sex with you and marry you," any other advice given is going to be twisted to fit your agenda that all women are garbage because they don't know how awesome you are.

OK, don't work on yourself. Be angry beautiful women don't recognize how awesome we are because we look good and are rich. They are all sluts and stupid because they have sex with the guy half as good as us. Stupid bitches. All sluts who don't give us what you we want.

Men, if we are this angry we are not having sex with beautiful women, they have won the game hands down.
Now you sound angry lol.

Look, I'm allowed to be angry. I lost the best and hottest plate I had in years that I really liked. I'll get over it, but its HUMAN to be angry when you lose something important to you.

Most men on here agree the market is garbage in general. Just how much should I "improve myself" when women today are generally garbage? You should NOT have to be SUPERMAN to have a functional relationship with an attractive woman. That's so absurd. I've done ENOUGH in my opinion. Got the MONEY, got the body, got the nice apartment in the city, got the cold approach game. I've done enough improvement. At this point b*tches can take it or leave it. The only thing I'm still improving on is the MONEY in my bank account because you can never have too much of that.

Reaction score
Now you sound angry lol.

Look, I'm allowed to be angry. I lost the best and hottest plate I had in years that I really liked. I'll get over it, but its HUMAN to be angry when you lose something important to you.

Most men on here agree the market is garbage in general. Just how much should I "improve myself" when women today are generally garbage? You should NOT have to be SUPERMAN to have a functional relationship with an attractive woman. That's so absurd. I've done ENOUGH in my opinion. Got the MONEY, got the body, got the nice apartment in the city, got the cold approach game. I've done enough improvement. At this point b*tches can take it or leave it. The only thing I'm still improving on is the MONEY in my bank account because you can never have too much of that.
Yes, not only are the girls garbage... But the rules of the game are completely unfair.

You've put all that work in to yourself to be the best you can be... And you're still completely replaceable. It's bull****.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From what I hear, speed dating tends to have a lot of more mature women, which men are naturally not all that interested in, and so the numbers tend to favor men a good bit. If someone like the OP has disposable cash that's not going anywhere else, why not?

As for the OP, I have an off-topic question. What the h3ll is that rat in your avatar holding?

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes it's true that you are allowed to have emotions if something doesn't go your way, but you need to exercise mastery over those emotions. You control them, not the other way around.

Most men on here agree the market is garbage in general.
Maybe they do agree, but agreement does not necessarily equal reality. Consider for a moment the possibility that your perspective is incorrect, be open to the idea, and attempt to look at things differently.

Just how much should I "improve myself" when women today are generally garbage? You should NOT have to be SUPERMAN to have a functional relationship with an attractive woman. That's so absurd. I've done ENOUGH in my opinion. Got the MONEY, got the body, got the nice apartment in the city, got the cold approach game. I've done enough improvement. At this point b*tches can take it or leave it. The only thing I'm still improving on is the MONEY in my bank account because you can never have too much of that.
So you're perfect and you can cold approach, but then it all turns to crap? Hmm. So every attractive woman in the world shares something in common that is inherently broken, because you're a perfect catch, and it doesn't add up to you? The only common denominator in all these women and your interactions with them are you.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
You are starting to become enlightened brother. Don't let these chumps dissuade you. You have an ability to see right through reality.

In your heart of hearts, you know you need to develop that "killer instinct." You were meant to be above this petty romance stuff and just dominate. Do you know why all of this petty romance stuff frustrates you? Everything is leading you to be like Michael Jordan and facialize people in the game. If you don't believe me, keep being blue pill. It will frustrate you and just lead you to be a stone cold facializer.

Your potential is beyond all this. Your potential is total dominance. You feel it in your veins.

I actually knew from the beginning that you were more clever and dominant than the rest of us...even me.

There. I admit. You have the potential to be even more dominant than me. And you letting chicks frustrate you? Lol. Chicks ain't nuttin.

Kill the game my friend.
I hope you're right.

I like to think I'm fully red pill, but some scraps of blue pill are still in me that won't totally go away. Must be childhood programming or something. Once I start liking a woman I start to think, maybe this romance stuff is legitimate. I'm always wrong though. Red pill is always right sooner or later.

WitnessGR

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do we want to be the honest guy masturbating at home or the liar smashing a 9 every night?
And thus the dark triad was born, there is no solace being the loser.

On a funnier note i seen a speeddating advert at the club saturday, there was an asside stating **SOLD OUT FOR WOMAN OVER 40**

oh how the tables turn lol

Last edited:

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope you're right.

I like to think I'm fully red pill, but some scraps of blue pill are still in me that won't totally go away. Must be childhood programming or something. Once I start liking a woman I start to think, maybe this romance stuff is legitimate. I'm always wrong though. Red pill is always right sooner or later.
Your were programmed as blue pill for many years. It's not going to just go away fast. I struggle with the same. Just keep trucking along. Dont let anything stop you.