Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Seated Speed Dating

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone ever try speed dating? One of my buddies recently did it and said there were a good amount of cute girls and more women showed up for it than men.

I always thought speed dating sounded desperate and lame. Anyone actually pull something good from it?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tried it and it didn't work. It's more like gold-diggers dating. Everyone asks you WHAT YOU DO, to see if you have $$$ (i.e. being white probably also helps too) and if you have the looks. Everything else is just filler, B.S. and a waste of time. It's just good to get out there and talk with women to see how superficial they are. If you are just an "anybody" there and don't have anything solid then it's likely just going to be a waste of time. And, yeah, it's boring after you get to the 5th person because it's all the same boring questions about your job and how much money you make, or if you tried this before, etc... blah blah blah

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Tried it and it didn't work. It's more like gold-diggers dating. Everyone asks you WHAT YOU DO, to see if you have $$$ (i.e. being white probably also helps too) and if you have the looks. Everything else is just filler, B.S. and a waste of time.
Bro just curious, what did you want the girls to ask; what your high score is in Grand Theft Auto? If you are nice to your mom?

I don't get it. We want hot girls with little baggage, but we don't want them ask what we do for a living. If we are that embarrassed to answer what we do for a living, maybe we should work on ourselves before going to speed dating. o_O

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro just curious, what did you want the girls to ask; what your high score is in Grand Theft Auto? If you are nice to your mom?

I don't get it. We want hot girls with little baggage, but we don't want them ask what we do for a living. If we are that embarrassed to answer what we do for a living, maybe we should work on ourselves before going to speed dating. o_O
I'm with @corrector on this one. If one of the first things women are asking is "what do you do?" I--along with thousands of other men; I think--would also be discouraged.

When I get the question, I usually disarm it by taking the working literally. "What do I do? Well, that depends on what day it is. I like to ride my bike on Sundays." And when I get the question clarified, I usually give a very vague answer (e.g., I'm an entrepreneur; I work in the XYZ industry." In my humble opinion, giving vague answers is a filtering method through which you can filter gold-digging, promiscuous women. They're everywhere and they are often great looking, but we need to think with the head above our shoulders before the one below our waist.

Ive a lot of respect for Bill Burr. The guy is a true red-piller, unafraid to talk about controversial topics that affect men, especially as they relate to women and equality. Check this out:

Last edited:

TheProspect

Reaction score
Anyone ever try speed dating? One of my buddies recently did it and said there were a good amount of cute girls and more women showed up for it than men.

I always thought speed dating sounded desperate and lame. Anyone actually pull something good from it?
Forget about actually trying to qualify the girl as a plate or a LTR.

How about doing it just for the practice of talking to women and being creative about it. Of course, I don't have to list the benefits of what the practice of talking to new women repeatedly can do for you...

Repetition is the path to mastery, and no matter where you land on the spectrum of "game" and social skills, there's always room for improvement.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A well placed lie to a woman costs me much less than pretending to be interested in her for an evening and spend real money too.

If I can convince her that Im rich and willing to spend on her its fine, after all what she does is pretending to be hotter (make up) and convincing me that she will spread her legs.

Im just playing the game they created, no sense of guilt from my side...plus I kinda like to decept women, its a satisfaction beyond the gains coming from that.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Tried it and it didn't work. It's more like gold-diggers dating. Everyone asks you WHAT YOU DO, to see if you have $$$ (i.e. being white probably also helps too) and if you have the looks. Everything else is just filler, B.S. and a waste of time. It's just good to get out there and talk with women to see how superficial they are. If you are just an "anybody" there and don't have anything solid then it's likely just going to be a waste of time. And, yeah, it's boring after you get to the 5th person because it's all the same boring questions about your job and how much money you make, or if you tried this before, etc... blah blah blah
Well, MONEY isn't a problem for me.

What I'm wondering more is if these are mostly slutty women who love MONEY or entitled women who love MONEY. The second type wants to be wined and dined for 100 years before she puts out (if she ever does). Not interested in that.

If we're talking HOT women who put out and just want the guy to pay 90% of the time, then I can deal with that.

A well placed lie to a woman costs me much less than pretending to be interested in her for an evening and spend real money too.

If I can convince her that Im rich and willing to spend on her its fine, after all what she does is pretending to be hotter (make up) and convincing me that she will spread her legs.

Im just playing the game they created, no sense of guilt from my side...plus I kinda like to decept women, its a satisfaction beyond the gains coming from that.
I'm increasingly starting to think like this myself. Women lie to us constantly in many ways. If we don't gain from being honest with them, what is really the point? Just to sit on a high horse and call yourself honest?

Do we want to be the honest guy masturbating at home or the liar smashing a 9 every night?

Last edited:

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Becoming good with women turned me into a master manipulator. I didn't become a better person with integrity or any of that crap. That's the great lie of the self improvement community. Become a great guy and great women will show up.

Once you become a great guy the first thing you will notice is how many low quality hot women there are. And so you either next 95% of women, or just play their game because you don't want to be celibate. Eventually you will be jaded and get over petty romance unless you luck out and find a unicorn. This is the fate of every guy on this site. I know because I am already at the end.
The last scrap of blue pill hope I had in "romance" died about a week ago when I got ghosted and dropped by the best plate I had in years. Super hot and amazing sex. Lots of common interests. Great chemistry.

I was red pill before that, but I still had a few scraps of hope. They're gone now. Now I'm offically just an animal who wants to satisfy his hunger one way or another. I'm the rat in my avatar. I live to eat, sleep, thrive and F*CK. Guys looking for unicorns are no different than guys who believe in the Easter Bunny. The animals have it right. Eat, sleep, F*ck. There is no love.

Reaction score
The last scrap of blue pill hope I had in "romance" died about a week ago when I got ghosted and dropped by the best plate I had in years. Super hot and amazing sex. Lots of common interests. Great chemistry.

I was red pill before that, but I still had a few scraps of hope. They're gone now. Now I'm offically just an animal who wants to satisfy his hunger one way or another. I'm the rat in my avatar. I live to eat, sleep, thrive and F*CK. Guys looking for unicorns are no different than guys who believe in the Easter Bunny. The animals have it right. Eat, sleep, F*ck. There is no love.
So what do you want from women then? Do you still spend a good portion of your time and thoughts thinking about them?

Do you have kids? Want them? Ever been married? If you're red pill, why be on this forum instead of MGTOW forum?

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Maybe you just suck? Most great women aren't going to ghost great guys. You probably set off an alarm. No offense man but the idea that you would disqualify all other women because of one bad experience, one you might have played a significant role in sabotaging, is only going to turn you more into a weirdo hermit.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe you just suck? Most great women aren't going to ghost great guys. You probably set off an alarm. No offense man but the idea that you would disqualify all other women because of one bad experience, one you might have played a significant role in sabotaging, is only going to turn you more into a weirdo hermit.
Who said anything about disqualifying women? I'm still actively seeking women. I just don't give a sh*t about the emotional nonsense anymore because I don't see how I can thrive in a LTR without compromising myself significantly.

This post is dumb as sh*t. Giving up on LOVE and giving up on women are not the same thing.

Women don't ghost great guys? Right.. keep ignoring the sh*tty market and believing "women are always right". Sounds dumb as sh*t. Brad Pitt and Johnny Deep both got dumped by their women. Open your eyes. Women are f*cking stupid. Stop blaming the men all the time.

Reaction score
What exactly was he supposed to do? Do you even know any of the details about the situation? You just felt like getting on this guy that you don't even know? I'd be willing to bet that he did nothing "wrong" (what does that even mean anyway?... it's a sad sign of the times that guys have to worry about doing something "wrong")... and that the problem is that she has so many options that it's illogical for her to settle for one person.

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who said anything about disqualifying women? I'm still actively seeking women. I just don't give a sh*t about the emotional nonsense anymore because I don't see how I can thrive in a LTR without compromising myself significantly.

This post is dumb as sh*t. Giving up on LOVE and giving up on women are not the same thing.

Women don't ghost great guys? Right.. keep ignoring the sh*tty market and believing "women are always right". Sounds dumb as sh*t. Brad Pitt and Johnny Deep both got dumped by their women. Open your eyes. Women are f*cking stupid. Stop blaming the men all the time.
In both your celebrity examples those guys had drug and alcohol problems. And it's not like the women they were dating were pigs, they had other options too. My point is that you play a role in this, regardless of whether you understand it.

Disqualifying all women by saying they're all stupid is ignorant at best, but more importantly gives you a convenient "out" - if all women are stupid and you're so obviously superior, nothing you do is of consequence and you're incapable of influencing women, or the world, around you. You're essentially a frustrated nihilist that can't seem to wrap his head around consequences and the fact that women are people too. A lot of women are ****ty I'll give you that much, but a lot aren't, and more realistically a lot aren't ****ty that also think you suck.

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What exactly was he supposed to do? Do you even know any of the details about the situation? You just felt like getting on this guy that you don't even know? I'd be willing to bet that he did nothing "wrong" (what does that even mean anyway?... it's a sad sign of the times that guys have to worry about doing something "wrong")... and that the problem is that she has so many options that it's illogical for her to settle for one person.
One thing he can do is reflect on what he could have done differently. I see nothing in his post that reflects any introspection, it's just talking about how women suck. What about his inability to filter garbage out and invest his energy on better targets?

There's a lot to be said for charm, little tricks you can play, authentic confidence and so on. And not everything is in your control, but if you're so frustrated you're abandoning basics and your premise is that all women are stupid, well... that says a lot about that guy.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
In both your celebrity examples those guys had drug and alcohol problems. And it's not like the women they were dating were pigs, they had other options too. My point is that you play a role in this, regardless of whether you understand it.

Disqualifying all women by saying they're all stupid is ignorant at best, but more importantly gives you a convenient "out" - if all women are stupid and you're so obviously superior, nothing you do is of consequence and you're incapable of influencing women, or the world, around you. You're essentially a frustrated nihilist that can't seem to wrap his head around consequences and the fact that women are people too. A lot of women are ****ty I'll give you that much, but a lot aren't, and more realistically a lot aren't ****ty that also think you suck.
You're right that a lot of women aren't sh*tty and actually have great personalities.

The name for those women are 4's, 5's and 6's along with women over 40.

Reaction score
You're right that a lot of women aren't sh*tty and actually have great personalities.

The name for those women are 4's, 5's and 6's along with women over 40.
So ugly girls are automatically better people inside that hot ones? I disagree with this.

In fact, I disagree with your whole statement.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Becoming good with women turned me into a master manipulator. I didn't become a better person with integrity or any of that crap. That's the great lie of the self improvement community. Become a great guy and great women will show up.

Once you become a great guy the first thing you will notice is how many low quality hot women there are. And so you either next 95% of women, or just play their game because you don't want to be celibate. Eventually you will be jaded and get over petty romance unless you luck out and find a unicorn. This is the fate of every guy on this site. I know because I am already at the end.
Once again this dude nails it.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score

I agree. To say women are "freaking stupid" because they didn't "chose you" is ignorant. It's their decision who they want to go out with and have sex with. You are very likely more educated, more handsome, and richer than the other guy, but you can't get angry at their decision. Everything they do to hurt you, ghost you, backstab you, threaten you, bankrupt you, is completely legal and accepted by the courts and society, so to get angry is pointless.

Don't get upset at the customer, improve your product. If it's a better product, they will come back to you in no time.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
So ugly girls are automatically better people inside that hot ones? I disagree with this.

In fact, I disagree with your whole statement.
Um.. No. Where did I say that?

Women are as b*tchy as they are allowed to be. Uglier women have less opportunities to date high value men. So they are less likely to behave in a way that will f*ck up the relationship. That's what I mean.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
I agree. To say women are "freaking stupid" because they didn't "chose you" is ignorant. It's their decision who they want to go out with and have sex with. You are very likely more educated, more handsome, and richer than the other guy, but you can't get angry at their decision. Everything they do to hurt you, ghost you, backstab you, threaten you, bankrupt you, is completely legal and accepted by the courts and society, so to get angry is pointless.

Don't get upset at the customer, improve your product. If it's a better product, they will come back to you in no time.
For some women a "better product" means having 50 tattoos and a criminal record.

Are you telling me I should make harmful and dysfunctional life choices just to appear as a better "product" to women?