Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Seasoned cold approacher’s challenges

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve noticed I fail IG closes/direct dates on cold approaches because I rush to fast. I think I fail to build report/trust/comfort. Due to approaching relatively much, 4-5 times a day for a long time, and due to the well known low statistics of cold approaching (mine are probably even lower), it’s easy to develop a fatigue and boredom of the initial stages of game here.

Due to the amount of conversations it’s hard to make them interesting for myself. Girls seems to be rather thought stricken by the topics and contemplating, while I’ve had them many times. Also, due to the approach volume and varying chemistry it’s hard to engage emotionally with all, which is counter productive. (Sometimes you have good conversation and connection, naturally.)

How do you reason about this, beyond suggesting to take a break?

Reaction score
Practice having zero expectation and let go of attachment to outcomes. Not every interaction has to result in sex. For a day, maybe try approaching girls and having a conversation with no motive or attachment to outcome. Ask her questions with no plans of getting her ig, a date, or sex. Like literally find out her name, her hobbies and interests, and after 5 minutes be like: “Well it was really nice to meet you!” And then walk away. People love talking about themselves and if you’re making the interactions all about you and your own interests people are left thinking “what does this have to do with me?”or “what does this guy want?”.

You answered your own question when you said you often rush an interaction. In general people can feel when you want something from them.

Let me know if this helps.