Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sean Cameron...quick ignore link inside

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Done, nice idea.

PigAdlemPimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Let the mods ban him, they will soon enough, he is a sh!t stirrer, but let them do it, they will in due time, there is no reason to openly flame him on a thread though, but "Sean Cameron, pull your head in or you will be banned in the next couple of days. :nono:

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
So when you see him posting under a new ID, go to his profile, add him to ignore and then post the link after every post he makes saying "Ignore troll here: link"

If people just automcatically ignore him and don't interact with him at all he will get bored and leave.

PigAdlemPimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Raikojo17 said:
everytime her gets banned he comes back with a new name
he's Joey Jeramiah, Richard Dawkins, and basically all the names on here that are actual names

he obviously has nothin better to do than troll forums alll day
Is "skip2mylou" "KingFrodo" "PvssyEater" and "DreamxHenry" the same person as this one or are they all different dudes, are any of these on the site at present under other names.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
So when you see him posting under a new ID, go to his profile, add him to ignore and then post the link after every post he makes saying "Ignore troll here: link"

If people just automcatically ignore him and don't interact with him at all he will get bored and leave.
:crackup: Bwaaaaahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! :crackup:

This is the funniest Troll Patrol type thing I've read in this forum. :rockon:

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
PigAdlemPimp said:
Is "skip2mylou" "KingFrodo" "PvssyEater" and "DreamxHenry" the same person as this one or are they all different dudes, are any of these on the site at present under other names.
no, he's not skip. skip and the others actually posted tips, unlike this guy who just posts insult and racial slurs. they just got banned for flaming other members who didnt agree with them.

he even admitted to bein all the ID's that are actual names, so i kno its the same guy.

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
Sean Cameron said:
I know, right?

Since this is wildfyer's topic, I thought I'd fill it with

FORESKIN
your a fvckin idiot. where are your reports buddy? wat do u do in life besides troll forums?

and number closes?
Fcloses?
kiss closes?

what are you good for on this forum?

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
:crackup: Bwaaaaahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! :crackup:

This is the funniest Troll Patrol type thing I've read in this forum. :rockon:
Yeah, well...it's effective most of the time if everyone gets with the program.

I wish I were a moderator right now because I know exactly what to do with trolls. You make a "Time Out" forum just for trolls so they can still post on that one forum. (They are slower to make new IDs this way) Then you change their access to ONLY that forum and make it so no one else even sees the forum. They'll post crap for hours before figuring out that no one else can even see, let alone read their tripe. It's kinda funny. :)

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Raikojo17 said:
Wyldfire i thought u ignored that fool? dont even acknowledge him. his only goal here is to annoy. he admits it. it makes his day.
I am ignoring him...I was talking to Francisco.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Yay! I LOVE that this thread keeps getting bumped up to the top...the more it's bumped the more people will utilize that WONDERFUL ignore link! :D