Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

seal the deal with a kiss, but it's never good

KVD

Reaction score
Hey guys, first post in the forum here. I've been following Nino-Tk's journal for a while now, and his last post struck a chord for me.

I'm fairly attractive, and I don't really have a big issue getting to hang out with a chick if I want to. My major weakness though is my romance/seduction/kissing. I never lead up well to the kiss, and I've been told before that my kissing skills were never that good.:mad:

I'm rarely self-conscious about things, but it's gotten to the point that I don't want to make-out with a chick I like, in fear that my sloppy attempts will turn her off (if I were a girl, I'd hate it too!). So I'm turning to you guys, for some tips. I need a way to get into it, enjoy it, and stop being self conscious about it.

Jmac21

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been complimented for my kissing and making-out techniques so maybe I can give you some advice even though it is hard to give advice in this subject in my opinion.

When kissing you need to make sure not to stick your lips out far or just peck her lips because that's just awkward. You want to get close and gently press your lips together and usually my upper lip will be a little higher than hers. Your hand placement is also helpful, I like to keep my hands on her hips and kinda pull her into me softly because I feel it is more romantic.

When making-out the biggest thing in my mind is how you use your tongue. I personally don't dig deep like I'm trying to find a buried treasure. At first, I like to slowly kiss and make sure to get her in the mood and sometimes the girl will lead with her tongue first which notifies you she is ready for that advancement. When I use my tongue I try to keep slow and smooth movements. You don't want to rush things because you want to keep it nice and sexual and you want her to be as comfortable as possible. The only place I ever put my tongue is usually just rubbing it on hers kinda in and out.

It is much more natural for me just to do it than actually thinking about how I do it so sorry if my explanations seemed strange but I have never tried explaining how I kiss or make-out. Hopefully I was able to help bro.

DJ422

Don Juan
Reaction score
This will help me too. I've been a little worried that I'll have a bad first kiss b/c I'm (Well, Was) clueless as to any sort of technique. I might as well ask, is there anything you should tell someone who's never kissed before? like special tips and such?

Jmac21

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just don't over analyze it. I can give you an example from today.

I took out this girl and we went to 3 places and then our last place was the beach, we walked on the beach for a little and it was about 8:00 so it was just us sitting together on the beach and I had my arm around her the whole time but even though I may sound like a wuss for not kissing her then, I had reasons and I don't feel like going into all that detail but long story short we both really opened up to each other and I have never done that with anyone and she said it was very unusual for her too. But the whole time I sat there thinking "Am I being a wuss for not going for that kiss"?

The answer to my question, which I recently realized on the way home stuck in 40 minute traffic, was no. Because when I dropped her off after we even had a few awkward moments at the beach, I realized throughout the whole day we both had a great time but I didn't want to take advantage of her at the beach and we did kiss when I dropped her off. I know I said there is no perfect moment you have to create it, but you have to know when that perfect moment should be made. Even though people would think "Oh hell yeah imma hook up with this girl on the beach" I knew it just wasn't the right time. But once we talked about everything on the way back after singing in the car together haha, I knew that when I dropped her off it was the right time because at first I was gonna let her go but she lingered there instead of getting right out. Later when I got home just 30 minutes ago she called me and even though I didn't take advantage of her on the beach, I wouldn't change a thing because we really connected and it showed her I'm not like any other guy only trying to get into her pants (thats because she is a 11 out of 10 and so many guys even guys over 20 try to get with her). So she said on the phone she even liked the awkward moment at the beach and everything leading up to it (from about 1 pm to 9:30 pm) was awesome and she was so glad to be with me.

So even though that was me just writing what was on my mind, the message is that you have to know when it is right to create that moment. Don't over analyze it and then just go in for a kiss thinking your making the perfect moment and later regretting it.

dj_china

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say in order to get better at kissing you just gotta get the experience. But as a general rule of thumb I think girls like softer touch -- most guys are too aggressive. Calibrate to her style.

As for the perfect moment -- there is no perfect moment. I have no idea how many times I've waited for "the perfect moment" only to never end up kissing the girl. If there is a moment where you are even considering that the moment might be right for a kiss, it's probably as good as any. If you thought about it, chances are the girl may have thought about it too. and if not, you can plow on as if nothing happened, and still kiss the girl later. If the girl is interested, she's forgiving for your attempt to kiss even if she rejects it at first.

The only times I have failed to k-close a girl was when I didn't go for it. If I went for it and failed, I would always succeed on a future attempt. So just go for it. Wussing out is the worst result.