"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Screwing highschool virgins...

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
For those who've done it...

What did the girls tell their parents? If you're seeing each other, she needs the time to go out and fukk you... see you... etc...

What did they tell their parents? did they lie or... did the parents know?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

DJ24SEVEN

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 20, 2004
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
The first virgin I screwed, the parents approved of it. We basically did it on the living room couch, while her mother cooked dinner.
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by DJ24SEVEN
The first virgin I screwed, the parents approved of it. We basically did it on the living room couch, while her mother cooked dinner.
That's pretty fukked up.

The virgin I was doing it with didn't tell her parents. When I wanted her to come over, she would tell her mum she was going to the library to study or out with friends.
 

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
Originally posted by DJ24SEVEN
The first virgin I screwed, the parents approved of it. We basically did it on the living room couch, while her mother cooked dinner.
See... this is nice. She doesn't have to lie this way. How long did u two date before that? Is her mom on crack? :D :p jk

Evil-Rom: did they find out at all? How was it if they found out?
 

quest

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2003
Messages
1,176
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by DJ24SEVEN
The first virgin I screwed, the parents approved of it. We basically did it on the living room couch, while her mother cooked dinner.
mine was almost the same. except the mum wasn't cooking dinner. she was having a protein milkshake.

by the way, if u know how to screw high school sluts, i think u should just approach ****ing high school virgins the same.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 5, 2003
Messages
963
Reaction score
39
Location
Australia
With the first highschool virgin I got into, her mum told her she should go on the pill. I love those little things, she went from a B-cup to a C-cup inside 3 months!!! :D
 

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2004
Messages
961
Reaction score
16
Location
Maryland
So far all the parents I've met have liked me..... I guess rolling up in a 35k car helps. heh
 
Top