"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Screwed in the Head..

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
Perhaps some of you have followed my posts....

Basically broke up with GF of 4.5 yrs. Last night was my first real date....

It went well, and she came back to my apartment. She stayed there until 6:30 am this morning - I hardly got any sleep.....

Problem - I feel disgusting. I Fvcked the chick - but lost my erection after about 10 minutes - then she blew me and got the job done........

But I know feel terrible. I don't know if I ever want to see this girl again - and it's made me miss my ex even more..... because she was a whole lotta more woman than this chick could ever be....

I've got to stop myself from writing my ex right now....
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
888
Reaction score
0
Location
Europe
I felt bad 1st time after breaking up. You'll get over it & be glad you got your 1st over with.

Don't fret, s'all good.
 

Blaaaaat

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2003
Messages
356
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
Amsterdam
One down, nine to go.
 

8ball

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 5, 2002
Messages
168
Reaction score
1
Location
USA
Wha?

You should be playing Team Fortress right now and you wouldn't be having these problems!

:mad:


Seriously, grab a cold beer, order some chinese, and relax this weekend.
 

tomyv

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 18, 2003
Messages
92
Reaction score
0
Age
50
Location
PA
same experience

Went through the same experience, just keep playin the game, AND DON"T write the ex.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Write to her and say:

Dearest Darling,

I miss you so much...all these girls that I'm f**king now...none of them can ride a c**k as good as you could. (well, there's one that's close, but she screams too damned loud)
 
Top