Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Scott Peterson a sexy ass?

n00bPimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard many times that Peterson receives many letters from admirers even after he was found guilty, some were even marriage proposals.
http://tweezersedge.com/archives/2003/06/000031.html
I think I know why. I've learned that girls are attracted to confident men who are in total control of themselves and their emotions. Which, although in a very extreme case, is shown by Scott. Heck they even think he's a psychopath because of the almost nonexisitent signs of emotions noticed throught the trial and in his calls with Amber. http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20050319/ap_on_re_us/laci_peterson_1 so do you guys think Scott Peterson's ability to be in total control of his emotions is the reason for being seen as sexy even after proven guilty? Is he an example of a DJ?
I know girls like bad boys and also he has the looks, but heck I dont think anybody would be attracted to a good looking murderer, so i think the bad boy reputation is out of the question.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Well he was on the TV and in the media a lot, so that's a factor,and we don't know what these women look like, but I think this is one of the female's idiosyncracies-if a guys famous or infamous he'll have groupies.

nomorechump

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Blizzard128
they like him because he's a good looking guy, idiot.
You seem to really enough scrunitizing the looks of fellow men. That is a homosexual tendency. Nothing against gays, but are you homosexual or something because it sure sounds so.

Blizzard128

Banned
Reaction score
wow. because I can recognize a good looking guy, that means I'm gay? you can recognize an ugly guy, but you don't know what a good looking one is?

if a girl thinks another girl is pretty, does that mean she's a lesbian?

no, didn't think so. so take your insecure ass and shove it.

nomorechump

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow. because I can recognize a good looking guy, that means I'm gay? you can recognize an ugly guy, but you don't know what a good looking one is?

if a girl thinks another girl is pretty, does that mean she's a lesbian?

no, didn't think so. so take your insecure ass and shove it.
Hehe, I know that thank you. Its not JUST this post. Please examine what other threads you have started. Please, superfluous arrogance is unnecessary. And I make it clear this is my final post on this. I'll be fair and allow you one last response thank you. I don't want a flame war.

Blizzard128

Banned
Reaction score
Ohh, that's right, nomorechump. You're the loser who was in my thread and was jealous of my good looks. I deal with you square's all the time. Punk ass little guys like you who hate on guys like me because I've got looks, game and girls. You people are known as "busters".

nomorechump

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ohh, that's right, nomorechump. You're the loser who was in my thread and was jealous of my good looks. I deal with you square's all the time. Punk ass little guys like you who hate on guys like me because I've got looks, game and girls. You people are known as "busters".
Whatever. One thing is certain: my vocabulary and writing is better than yours.
Superflucous means excessive if your wondering

Consider the following"

-And you cannot "hate on" someone, you "hate" not "hate on" the "on" is unnessary.

-Also, to insult someone, profanity generally doesn't do. Anyone can be a "punk ass" but not everyone is "narcisstic", " not amiable" and "deluded" (e.g. YOU blizzard).

KC_Seductive

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by n00bPimp I know girls like bad boys and also he has the looks, but heck I dont think anybody would be attracted to a good looking murderer, so i think the bad boy reputation is out of the question.
True. Charles Manson is a good example of that. Hell, He wasn't even good looking and he had a little army of women who went out and killed for him.

Last edited:

Blizzard128

Banned
Reaction score
One thing is certain: my vocabulary is better than yours.
Boy you're living life on the edge. AFC use words like "superfluous". Use that word in a conversation with a hot woman and see how far that gets you, geek.

nomorechump

Don Juan
Reaction score
Boy you're living life on the edge. AFC use words like "superfluous". Use that word in a conversation with a hot woman and see how far that gets you, geek.
First thing you learn in English class you don't write how you talk. Anyways serious, war ends here, i'm sick of this. Truce?

Blizzard128

Banned
Reaction score
Well, I use common English syntax when dealing with woman. If you feel the need to overdue your verbal communication to impress her, cool. But I don't have to. My looks alone attracts them. In fact, I can (and have) acted like a complete jerk around woman and they still want me.

nomorechump

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I use common English syntax when dealing with woman. If you feel the need to overdue your verbal communication to impress her, cool. But I don't have to. My looks alone attracts them. In fact, I can (and have) acted like a complete jerk around woman and they still want me.
Alright that's fine. You're cool. I make it clear I'M NO LONGER INTERESTED IN FIGHTING WITH YOU. Truce agreed?
And yes vocabulary has no correlation with your success with females, no doubt on that. You suit your vocabulary to your audience. With fellow classmates, i talk how you talk. With clients (i run a company), you need more eloquent and professional speech.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by nomorechump
You seem to really enough scrunitizing the looks of fellow men. That is a homosexual tendency. Nothing against gays, but are you homosexual or something because it sure sounds so.
Actually, experts claim that it's really the "homophobes" that have the homosexual tendencies. Homophobes typically accuse other people of being "gay" for doing things as simple as noting when another man is good looking. You might not want to accuse others of being "gay" lest it makes YOU look gay. :D

nomorechump

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
Actually, experts claim that it's really the "homophobes" that have the homosexual tendencies. Homophobes typically accuse other people of being "gay" for doing things as simple as noting when another man is good looking. You might not want to accuse others of being "gay" lest it makes YOU look gay. :D
I was only teasing him. I know :p. We aren't fighting anymore. I respect my elders and won't argue with you b/c ill probably lose anyways :S

Blizzard128

Banned
Reaction score
Anybody who argues with me will lose.

I drive a '69 Nova, blast Metallica and do things my way. I don't care if people like it. They can eat my ass.