Scorpio King Journal

scorpio king

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, wassup! I've been gone for awhile because I am currently in a wonderful relationship with a girl that I really liked. Thanks to this site and other seduction materials as well as self improvement ****, I now have an amazing girlfriend. But that doesnt mean that I will get myself out of the game! Hell no! I must admit, I am not yet that good in meeting women. I mean I do have some skills but I am not yet contented. THis is why I will still play the GAME!

THis thread is written for my field reports, my theories, crash and burns, complaints, random thoughts, just anything bout me so please, no flaming. (although comments and criticisms are welcome as long as its helpful). My first issue is about the opener I experimented yesterday in our college library. Here is the story:

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That was a horrible story!!!:down:

lol, nice opening though, nice to see a fellow scorpio showing his colours. Where's the damned mystery and suspense though? Your supposed to be a brooder!

hurry up!I want hear your opening story, I'm taking off from work in a few. Waiting for a call from my friend that got ganged up, so this better be something worth waiting for!

scorpio king

Don Juan
Reaction score
Place: college library
time: around 18:00 hours

I was planning to test the Jealous Girlfriend opener a few days ago but was always delayed due to excuses I make!:( Because of this, my other goals are affected because of one goal not finished. ( I am training for a competition in swimming---butterfly for 50 m). THen I decide to test the opener. I see a HB4 sitting alone with a chair beside her unoccupied. SHe was busily studying.

Me: Is this seat occupied?
hb4: No.

I seat there pretending to read some notebook which is actually my cheat sheet. ( I know I'll receive comments from this one ) After like 15 mins. of memorization and self affirmations I decided to do it.

Me: Excuse me, do you have pencil?
HB4: uhm, no sorry.

5 mins. of silence we were both reading.

Me: Hey, can I get you a quick opinion on something? It will just take awhile.

Hb4: ok
me: Would you have a relationship with a guy who is still at friends with his exgf?
Hb4: yeah I think
me: ok, but lets say that you and him are already in a relationship. Then you see something in his drawer. Its a shoebox wherein inside it are pictures of his ex gf, what would your reaction be?

Hb4: blahblah blah ( she is softspoken so I really cant hear what she's saying)

me: ok, I asked because this is the situation of my friend Paolo. His girlfriend even ordered her bf to burn the pictures. Now, I and Paolo cant decide if she is the jealous type or just plain nuts!

Hb4: girls are just like that

me: really? but she burned the pictures! Isnt that too exaggerated of a reaction?

Hb4: (laughs)

me: thanks for your opinion.

5 mins. of silence (****!)

me: I gotta go now, thanks again. By the way my name is Scorpio king.

Hb4: kim

me: ok bye Kim!

The reason I did not pursue the convo is because I am already ****ng 1 hour late for my swimming training! Plus my only goal is to deliver the opener. I also intentionally did not close her.

More to come!

scorpio king

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ethnomethodologist
That was a horrible story!!!:down:

lol, nice opening though, nice to see a fellow scorpio showing his colours. Where's the damned mystery and suspense though? Your supposed to be a brooder!

hurry up!I want hear your opening story, I'm taking off from work in a few. Waiting for a call from my friend that got ganged up, so this better be something worth waiting for!

thanks for the comments ethnomethodologist. Im sorry for your friend who got ganged up.

anyways, please dont expect too much from me because I am playing the game in my own phase.

scorpio king

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I think I'll be out for awhile again. I am focusing on my swimming competition on feb.20 . I will devote all my energy in training for that competition. I am aiming for the gold. Peace y'all.

ps. I got a gift for all you though. Check out the don juan gold tip album. My latest thread.