Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Scoring with your friends' friends

El MonoLoco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my buddy's has a serious AFC problem... he always hangs out with some pretty cute chics, but never seems to be able to get them in bed. I keep telling him all the things he's doing wrong. Alas he won't listen. He's always in the friend zone and keeps complaining about it....

He's not really the problem here. I generally hang out with him when I have nothing better to do and I get to meet all these chicks that he somehow knows... but I tend to vibe with them really well, better than him lets say.

Now the question...

Should I try and hook up with these girls or should I hang back because of my friend? I haven't brought it up to him yet, I don't think he would care. He's not out lookin for a GF he just wants to get laid. But I don't want to step on anyone's toes.

What do you guys/girls think???

MinDFreeZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
do it... sounds like a situation that he wouldn't care about if it happened.. he can't get with ALL of them.
well maybe he could... hm.

reyalp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lay pipe, be discreet

Cheat_LBJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
He'll be pissed when it happens -- speaking from personal experience, there's absolutely nothing more emasculating than working your tail off to get some broad in the sack, getting shut down, then having a friend swoop in and get work done with almost no effort. (Imagine being in your worst subject back in school, and how you felt about the kid who never studied, never paid attention in class, but still got top marks.)

Best thing you can do is tell your friend in advance what you want to do, then offer to help him find new women and teach him how you're successful if he gets attitude with you.

But if you value the friendship, don't be discreet; that'll just completely ruin the friendship when/if he finds out.

Leuven

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi El MonoLoco

I know exactly how you feel because I'm in kinda simular situation.

A friend of mine is most of the time in the compagny of several girls. He goes out with them all the time.
We're talking about 5 girls, going from hb6 to hb8...
All the girls really like him ... as a friend ...
He never made out with any of them...

I know him from the fighting club ( we both do kung-fu, although he has a higher level as me ) but the last 2 years I also go out with him ( but not that much )

A few months ago their was this chick ( a friend of him, but he was really into her, calls her every day, couldn't sleep, ... )
The first times I saw that girl I thought oke, she is really pretty but not my kind of girl, later she starts to hit on me.

To make some long story short, I Did not do a thing to not break up the friendship ... and I can tell you I can hit myself for not doing anything.

TALK TO HIM ABOUT IT, make not the same mistake I made ...

Sincerely