“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Scope and limitation of DJ rules...

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2001
Messages
694
Reaction score
2
Location
NL
0-134

I know you are not an idiot so I wonder what this question is really about..
 

AlwaysExcel

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
293
Reaction score
0
Location
Midwest USA
He's desperately trying to find an exception to these rules so he can keep chasing that young chick that has hypnotized him.

Listen Neobrood, a young chick may be silly and confused, while an older chick may be saavy and play games. However, the outcome is the same. Unless you man up, both will jerk you around.
 

neobrood

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2004
Messages
250
Reaction score
0
Location
toronto, canada
He's desperately trying to find an exception to these rules so he can keep chasing that young chick that has hypnotized him.
No. I dumped the b!atch already.

Its cuz I saw a 17 year old chick and some of her friends... I think she's hot (and her friends too) but... I'm not really sure if the same rules apply.

I'm havin double thoughts in my head: Should I chase em or aim for older ones? Like 20 year olds? Cuz when I aimed for a chick who was 19 (but thinks like 15 year old), I had disastrous results.
 

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
750
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Minnesota
It all depends on how you feel about it. If you think its too young, then don't do it.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
Are you meaning what's the youngest and oldest that you CAN use these techniques on?

If so, then there is no age range because what you are learning today will make up who you are tomorrow, you will not get married, become AFC and live happily ever after. You will be rather choosing your lifelong 'sparring partner' that will keep you on your toes... So the same things that will get you to bed your 18 year old gf are the same things that will keep this girl when your both 65.

Are you meaning what's the youngest and oldest that you SHOULD use these techniques on?

Find the age range that works for you... as far as girls younger then me, I'm saying about half your age plus seven should keep you out of trouble anyway... but (being 21) would have little issue hitting it with a 35 year old (if she's still got the body).

Are you asking the question litterally?

In which case, the rules apply for life. When you are a kid you learn the rules of how to get along with the opposite sex, but not in a sexual way... then puberty hits and all bets are off.
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
It's not a "set of techniques" like some bag of cheap tricks. It's a way of life.

And it works even BETTER on young women because they're used to BOYS and have yet to experience a MAN.
 
Top