Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Scoliosis

waldo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anyone on this board suffer from Scoliosis?, for those who haven't heard of it its curvature of the spine (i.e. hunchback). I've got it and want to know whether it will affect my attempts to get big?.

I'm about 5'7/5'8 and 63kg, I think the Scoliosis has cost me about 2-3 inches in height. I find that sometimes after a heavy weight session my back aches a bit. I don't have any muscle on my back and I'd like to hear from anyone else who has scoliosis and has managed to transform their body. Most people suffering from it seem to be thin, I don't want to be huge, just to build up some decent muscles, at the moment I don't have much at all.

I find it very hard to do pressups and can only manage 5-6 at most before my head feels like its gonna explode. When I hear talk of doing 50-60 a time I just laugh, I'd be really encouraged if there was someone here with scoliosis who also had a pumped body, everyone I've met with it is skinny (me included).

Any advice would be greatley appreciated.

waldo

The-Missing-Link

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey,
I've got scolios as well. Because of that i started to trai lower back and abs and that led me to weight training. I used to weigh 64 kg before i started weighttraining and now i weigh 79 kg. It is not all muscle mass but i do look quite athletic. So it is possible but you have to be more careful. Before starting weightlifting i would go to a doctor though. And i would stay away from exercizes like squats and deadlifts because i fear they could damage the back. At least Exercizes like chin-ups, bench etcs are okay in my opinion as long as you pay attention to your back.
Good luck

waldo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice!, I will let you know how I get on.

The-Missing-Link

Don Juan
Reaction score
I forgot,
if your back aches you either do the exercize in a improper way or you do an excerzise that isn't doing any good to your back.