"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Schoolmates

Raven125

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 6, 2003
Messages
268
Reaction score
0
Alright, i've got quite a problem on my hands. I go to a school where almost every kid in my grade is immature for even 14 years old. Their jokes are lame, yet they all think they are funny, and i have to put up with it 6 hours 5 days a week.

So that's my school.. now i have parties and hang out with kids that dont go to my school quite often.. These kids are totally differant, they have balls, a sense of humor, and they aren't a pain in the ass.

My problem here is.. i've always hungout with the school kids, not because i'd like to most of the time, but rather because of a lack of options. I'm worried that these guys have taken too much an influence on me... i can make them crack up whenever i want to.. its just these other kids that i have trouble with.. The kids that dont go to my school offer me a completely different enviorment that i'm not used to.

How can i get a sense of humor and the attitude to match up with the real world when i have to sit around with these pathetic school kids for the rest of my high school career?
 
Last edited:

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Vigilante7

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
247
Reaction score
0
Age
39
1st of all, be mature about this issue and dont entitle your thread "C0cksucking Schoolmates " no matter how angry you are

As far as "Dealing" with your kids in your school, dont 'mix' with them because they can have a profound impact in ways you dont know.....many of them are laughing for the sake of laughing and dont even find ur jokes / opinions funny, so deal with it

I was in somewhat of the same boat, i was mature at 13, where kids weren’t mature till 15-16 yrs old, so guess what…life goes on, you can control it, so take the best out of it

You are a teenager, which means ur intelligent enough to realize if YOUR ACTUALLY FUNNY!

Look at me, Im not funny whatsoever, but I CONSTANTLY make my best friend and other close friend laugh non stop because of my blantant sarcastic tone and comments about race (extremes…) I realize that im not funny and I only joke around with my friends that I know will laugh at my jokes, it’s a different mindstate, you have to be yourself but at the same time realize, if these kids are annoying you, socialize a little and don’t make them laugh because theyre idiots….

You need to describe more of ur situation also…
 

Raven125

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 6, 2003
Messages
268
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Vigilante7
1st of all, be mature about this issue and dont entitle your thread "C0cksucking Schoolmates " no matter how angry you are


Well it obviously attracted someone to this thread...

As far as "Dealing" with your kids in your school, dont 'mix' with them because they can have a profound impact in ways you dont know.....many of them are laughing for the sake of laughing and dont even find ur jokes / opinions funny, so deal with it
That actually makes alot of sense... the whole problem is probably my sense of humor (or lack thereof).
 

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
669
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
..

I realized this back in beginnign g 8th grade. Then I realized something, and my life is a lot better now, I've never looked back[ok maybe I ahve, but thats only ebcause I dropped all those snobby "i'm more amture than them" people]
Ok, so you are more mature, big deal. Is b!tching and moaning about ti going to make them more mature? Is b!tching and moaning the mature thing to do?no.

Now how I got passed this: relax. Everyone acts liek the wish they were older, btu you know what:these are suppsoed to be the best years of our lives. Chillout a little. I sued to not get along with the "trendy" crowd. Now i go to their parties, joke with them. Hell, I almost got in a fight with one a few months ago, he offered em pot last week. Just ahve a good time. Laugh because its fun, not because they are hilarious. These people aren't "c0cksuckers" they just happen to have more of a grasp on the lets-party-our-asses-off HS mentality.

I hope someone can get somethign from that rambling.
-pat
 
Top