“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

School terror

iMat

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
It doesn't matter where you are on the childish fabricated, but existing social scale, but I can take rejection.

But comes rejection comes great harrasment from peers. If it doesn't work out, there will always be some other kids that go out of their way just to make you feel miserable (eg: laugh).

Now, usually, and logically, I shouldn't care, but then again, kids love to exploit your flaws and have a great time doing it (until it's their turn), but you must remember, try as you might, you're stuck with these people for many months to come, so how do you cope with peer pressures and dating?

--iMat
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
fvck em and ask there sisters for numbers

Why even care. These people bothered me and I pushed right back with me pointing out there flaws. I wasn't mean about it but I said it matter of factly. Once they are put in there place the trash talk stops pretty freaken quick
 

ak5

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 31, 2004
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Location
Carolina
they make fun of your flaws.

so then fix them, dont give them the chance to even do it.
 

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
Thats what i was trying to say I was just in a hurry in the morning. sorry for not adding it in.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
If people are talking about you, you already kmow they are comparing themselves to you. Anyone who is 'man' enough to make fun of you getting shot down is just jealous of your skills. No I'm not trying to make you feel better, I'm ****ing serious. They only make fun of you because they can't approach.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2004
Messages
412
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles, CA
Geez, you should be laughing at those idiots that laughed at you. It seems that you are the one who took initiative, you are the one who asked someone out, and you are the one who was attracting women....not these fùckers....

You shouldn't really worry about those doùches that are laughing at you; they aren't your friends. Real friends wouldn't laugh at you; real friends will try to get you back on your feet and find another women that you can date.

On the upside, they probably wouldn't talk about your rejection for that long, anyways. ;)
 

iMat

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Sometimes, your flaws are not even addressed, it's just a blatant, you're gay, etc.

It's childish, but it's like I'm in a school filled with insecure homophobes.

--iMat
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by iMat

It's childish, but it's like I'm in a world filled with insecure homophobes.

--iMat
Fixed.
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
Originally posted by iMat
It doesn't matter where you are on the childish fabricated, but existing social scale, but I can take rejection.

But comes rejection comes great harrasment from peers. If it doesn't work out, there will always be some other kids that go out of their way just to make you feel miserable (eg: laugh).

Now, usually, and logically, I shouldn't care, but then again, kids love to exploit your flaws and have a great time doing it (until it's their turn), but you must remember, try as you might, you're stuck with these people for many months to come, so how do you cope with peer pressures and dating?

--iMat
Dude, i got shut down the other day, and my m8s had a proper laugh about it, and sometimes they have a go about my taste in women (which is ironic as they were all shut down by one or more of them). They laughed and had fun and still have a go (unluckily there is a song about the same girl and getting shot down). However, they shut up as soon as i remind them of their dating history. The best way is to play them off against each other if you do this, but even better is social proof.

Its natural that my friends do so, id do the same (cos id be secretly jealous they had the courage to ask them out), instead just walk by snuggling with another girl.
 
Top