“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

School starts soon :)

Joined
Nov 14, 2002
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
*sigh* Summer is very near to the end. But this also means a new year of school :). I'm really looking forward to this year and this thread is really only to share my own personal excitement. Last year was my Freshman year and unfortunately I didn't experiance some things I could have because of lack of ambition I guess you could say. I really had no idea about high school style and came in looking like a total wigger heh. Mid year I adjusted pretty well but the beginning just kept me close with abunch of pre-made friends from before HS. I've started to form the relationships I wanted to with several of the more attractive girls and feel like I am truly coming out of the AFC stage.

Another thing that I guess I should ask since I am already here posting is what kind of clothes are most of you guys buying this year? I'm going with polo's, abercrombie, AE, just basically straight out prep wear.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

DuckMan

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 15, 2003
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
Location
So Cal
My school has uniforms, so I'm off to go buy some D1ckies, and school issued uniform shirts!
 

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2003
Messages
661
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Ann Arbor, Mi
I hate Abercrombie and AE, just me. It smells weird in there. And too many people have the same shirts. I buy all my stuff from Express Men's and Diesel and stuff. I like dress shirts like ****ies and stuff. They are easier, when you do your hair you don't worry about messing it up
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by DuckMan
My school has uniforms, so I'm off to go buy some D1ckies, and school issued uniform shirts!
Do you have to buy D1ckies?

I have to wear uniforms (I hate khaki and white polos cause of it), but you can still express yourself with them. I really like the anchor Blue Khakis, good style and look. But if you like D1ckies, thats your call :p.
 
Top