Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

School running a class for Don Juans?

red6y2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have any of you heard of a class called "Teen Leadership"? My district requires that all students take this course, and when I took it, I notice that it's principles are quite similar to the Don Juan principles.

I'll try to find my manual from that class and post some of the info it had.

And if you HAVE heard of this course, it would be a good idea to take it. It's easy, and really will boost your Don Juan skills.

darkmenace

Don Juan
Reaction score
At my school I take a course called "Christian Leadership" (I go to a catholic school)
Well in that class alot of it has to do with defining what being a leader really is, or we usually just sometimes work closely with the student council in like planning and setting up school events.
Its a good class, cuz it helps us to get out there and makes us stand out, you know like being in charge of working in certain events at school. Sometimes they assign a group of us to go to other schools to promote our dances or other event (I usually lead them :-D ) This allows to develop relationships with other people besides the people at school. Its all about basically being out there and standing out in a group, thats what they try to teach us in Christian Leadership.

I dont know if "Teen Leadership" is similar. I have heard of it, but I'm not sure what its about.

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a class called PEER HELPING, its not like a leadership course, but a course you learn how to do counselling and stuff, and i find alot of the stuff they talk about really relates to how you can talk to girls and stuff.

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
there's this class called sex ed where they teach you about the different private parts of human bodies

misunderstood??

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had peer helping too.. Some of their methods seemed pretty good but others I didn't much care for. I find it's a good class to take if u want to try and be a lil' bit more outgoing because they make u interact with one another quite abit. It's a pretty easy class too as a plus:)

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesnt everybody have Sex Ed? I'd think so, but i was listening to LOVELINE the other day, and i find alot of these americans are total dumbasses (im canadian mind you)

I heard this one girl ask if they could get pregnant dry humping... WTF?!

red6y2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sonick182
Doesnt everybody have Sex Ed? I'd think so, but i was listening to LOVELINE the other day, and i find alot of these americans are total dumbasses (im canadian mind you)

I heard this one girl ask if they could get pregnant dry humping... WTF?!
Hahaha!

Most American's aren't THAT misinformed, but there is alot of misinformation out there.